• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by midnighteden

1. midnighteden

New In These Parts

Sorry I forgot to tell you about Tilly in my last mail. She is just coming up to one year old and she came from a friend who had an 'accidental' :oops: litter. She is quite mischevious but very gentle and sweet. I love the little sound she makes when you get down to her level, a little honking...
  2. midnighteden

Is A House Rabbit Right For You?

From my experience with my house rabbit Tilly I wrote an article about things to consider if you are thinking about getting a house rabbit - I thought I would paste a link to it here in case it would be of use to anyone: Is House Rabbit Right For You? Hope you enjoy. Regards, Ali
  3. midnighteden

New In These Parts

Hey thanks very much everyone - that was such a lovely welcome :wave:
  4. midnighteden

New In These Parts

Hello I am new to the forum and just wanted to stop by and say hello and introduce you to my house rabbit Tilly. Yes she rules the roost, but she is gorgeous so that is ok :D Regards, Ali
Back