• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Michelleox

1. Michelleox

Spayed Bunny Aggression?

Sorry! The bunny is showing aggression to the rescue owner and humans. The owner of the rabbits has admitted the bunny is aggressive. The rescue owner has queried the spay and the bunny owner has produced a receipt for the spay and says the bunny had it done in her care. Thanks Tamsin x
  2. Michelleox

Spayed Bunny Aggression?

Hi all, Haven't been on here in a while but wondering if anyone has come across this: A local rescue has been tasked with putting to spayed females together by the owner. The owner, who is extremely experienced and is amazing with bunnies agreed to have a go. She has a few bonded females...
  3. Michelleox

Snugglesafe cool pads

My two have never used their Ice Pod up until one day last week. I put it half on the two granite slates as it keeps them cold too. I'm going to try the towel in the freezer idea, that sounds great :thumb:
  4. Michelleox

Shelf life of metacam and baytril

Think I remember the vet saying to me that Baytrill lasts a month after opening too
  5. Michelleox

poops

I find sometimes my buns poos are darker in the morning and then go lighter. Sometimes after morning vegs too. They will also be darker after eating grass. See If there is a pattern. If they are the same size and suddenly don't go smaller then I think he's fine. Small dark poos can also...
  6. Michelleox

hot bunny advice

I use the slate slabs that are for chinchillas, my buns love sitting and lying on them :thumb:
  7. Michelleox

Introducing a puppy

Hi everyone, Haven't been able to come on much due to starting a new job (still on best behaviour!). We have also just bought a puppy. he's 12 weeks old and fairly sensible at the moment(!). I'd like some advice or tips on how to introduce him to the buns. Their hutch is at the end of the...
  8. Michelleox

Celebrating an Eleventh Birthday :D

Happy Birthday!:wave:
  9. Michelleox

I am a new bunny at barc ... and i have a message

You are a very cute young man. I hope you forgive your new mummy for showing us your 'bits' ;)
  10. Michelleox

EC bunny please help UD p47 possible lung scarring/water on lungs

Hope bunny is ok. There are lots of advice and tips people have on here on dealing with EC. I found Laura's tip of massaging the neck duringteh head tilt especially very good. My bun had EC and made a complete recovery.
  11. Michelleox

Is it just me that finds it a chore to look after the buns?

I hate it when it's dark before work and dark when you come home so i don't actually see my bunnies in daylight :(
  12. Michelleox

Both my rabbits have gone missing :( UPDATE both found dead

I'm so very sorry. Massive hugs xxxx
  13. Michelleox

Bunny toileting question!

I take it the poos look normal? I agree with the Spring fever comment. One of my buns will save them all up if she's in the run or up to mischief.
  14. Michelleox

EC bunny please help UD p47 possible lung scarring/water on lungs

Totally agree, if she is breathing like this then she needs to see the vet asap x
  15. Michelleox

Slight Teary Eye

Ollie has a dental about once a year and his first symptom is usually off the food slightly as he's a bit of a wimp, bless him. He's pigging everything in site still :lol:
Back