• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mia13415619

1. Mia13415619

Any diseases or issues I should be aware of this time of year?

I'm not sure, we took her the vet and I just asked for her yearly/ necessary vaccinations. Is there something I should go back to ask for? Also I remember you, its so nice that your still on here! :)
  2. Mia13415619

Any diseases or issues I should be aware of this time of year?

Hello! I'm back! This years been a great year, I apologize for the inactivity. Misty is all well, thank you for everyone's kind help through last year. I was wondering if there are any diseases or potential threats going round England area this Christmas. She is vaccinated, but just being...
  3. Mia13415619

Lump On Female Rabbit Help

I know how your concern feels for her to be young. Its best to not consider the worst until diagnosed. I lost my rabbit aged one, to a week heart and now I'm left with just one. I would not wait for advice, because it sounds like whatever it is, it could be infected. My best advice would be to...
  4. Mia13415619

Indoor bunny bedding arrangements

I'm not sure why he could be getting cold. But a solution could be to buy a snuggle safe heat pad. You just heat it up in the microwave and it can keep warm for up to 12 hours. :)
  5. Mia13415619

Goodnight Mr Benny my handsome little man

So sorry for your loss. I lost my rabbit two weeks ago to. I know it's heart breaking, mine was only one though and died of a weak heart. She was the spitting image of the one on that picture you put on above the guinea pigs. Rest in peace Benny :(
  6. Mia13415619

Need your opinions again

Hello! I have a rex rabbit-Shes black with thick fur. I agree with 'ZooBec' it can be dangerous. Is there any space for another fenced off area in the garage? Did you know, Rex rabbits are very intelligent, and therefore easier to litter train. That's why they're a popular house pet-Tell your...
  7. Mia13415619

Help please!

They were both girls, I did think that she might of been fighting because the other one was ill. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. Ive decided to keep Misty inside for the winter and get an extension for her cage. :)
  8. Mia13415619

Help please!

I really would like to, I'm just worried that she would fight with them because it was Misty who started the fighting with buddy. :)
  9. Mia13415619

Help please!

She did have one, her name was buddy. they lived together for about a year but suddenly began fighting and would not tolerate each other at all. So I moved misty to the shed and Buddy to the hutch. Then, a few weeks ago, Buddy passed away. We have little money at this moment in time. We pay for...
  10. Mia13415619

When should i worry about outdoor tempurature?

Ah. Our rabbits seem to be of the same age. I'm considering just keeping mine in up till Jan/Feb. My brother is In all day so ill leave him to bunny-sit! Lol!
  11. Mia13415619

Weeing but not pooing in litter tray.

My Rex does just the same! She is a bit hit and miss with the litter tray. Ive learnt patience is key, even if it means scrubbing the carpet every day! Has he been neutered, that always helps. :)
  12. Mia13415619

Septrin dose

Hi. I haven't personally gave this medication to my rabbit, however if I were you I would feed 1.6 a day until you pick the other drops up in case it becomes dangerous. Or contact your vet tomorrow. :)
  13. Mia13415619

When should i worry about outdoor tempurature?

Hi, I'm new to the forum much like you. Welcome! I'm having the same sort of issue with my rabbit. She has a heat pad for outside, and an insulated shed, but its still cold for her. May I ask, what bad things did you read about heat pads? I heard that bringing rabbits in at night can give them...
  14. Mia13415619

Help please!

At the moment I'm keeping my rabbit indoors at night and in an insulated shed in the day so she gets exercise. I know that its bad for her health but its so cold. The cage indoors would be what I keep her in everyday, but its just to small and I cant leave her out in the day. Do I leave her...
  15. Mia13415619

Misty!

Ok. I'm going to be giving her a hot water bottle during the day. The shed is insulated so she should be alright. If you disagree I can change things but I will be researching more about the topic. Thanks
Back