• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mia

1. Mia

Nutri rescue by small pet select?

They do a 60 ml one too, that's one I was referring to. I'm getting a bit fed up with Instagram linking to all sorts..
  2. Mia

Ok thanks The syringe with the paste is actually huge, about the size of a tube of large toothpaste. Yes you're right about the fibre content I noticed that too. I've noticed that alot of the web links that Instagram show you are never as good as they seem. Ps the paste has bovine colostrum...
  3. Mia

Anyone? I found the site via the rabbit loving community on Instagram. The list of ingredients seem impressive and I haven't seen anything like it in UK other than the recovery type powders
  4. Mia

Does anyone have any particularly green hay at the moment?

Timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk is second to none. Amazing. Freshest, longest stems, green, sweet smelling and no weeds or thistles in it.
  5. Mia

Hello all. I've just come across a website called small pet select. I was impressed with a couple of the things on there. The Hair Buster comb and the nutri rescue range. It's the nutri rescue range I would esp like your opinion on. It comes in a large syringe like panacur does. Have any...
  6. Mia

beginnings of podermatitis/sore hocks

Benny had a thorough physical examination on Friday. The vet could not find any reason for his lack of use in his hind legs. He had strength in his legs and reacted when she pinched his foot. He is showing no neurological signs at all of E/C, but vet suggested he gets a 28 day dose of panacur...
  7. Mia

Tell me about it! I am sick and tired of me going into vets and diagnosing or suggesting as they simply don't have the knowledge/savvy. They didn't do any examination whatever. Just issued some cream for hocks, which are def getting better. I'm off to vets again tomorrow....
  8. Mia

Hello My bunny Benny (who some of you may remember had cancer earlier in the year-all ok so far) - started to walk a bit strangely last Wed 3rd Oct. So I had a look and saw two deep pink spots on his hocks, "ok" I thought, maybe beginning of podermatitis and I took him to vets. He's been given...
  9. Mia

URGENT vet has found a large lump on my Benny....U/D IT'S CANCER.

Ok so I have now registered with John Chitty. My vet has just said that John advised he will need to do a CT scan. When i asked how often John Chitty has dealt with this apparently I am the first one :shock: This does not fill me with hope. Plus, if he DOES find some sort of mass - what on...
  10. Mia

Another question guys.. I've been bringing Scootsy, his brother to the examinations and he also went along to the op. I've had experience of bonded pairs fighting after just one went to vets (when I was alot more inexperienced with bunnies) and we all know the pros in keeping pairs together...
  11. Mia

I can't thank you enough for all your support and advice. I had the report from the lab sent to me, and they advise it's a soft tissue sarcoma. They also advise it MAY have metastatic potential and cancer staging is important. I intend to do as much as possible, but the moment he begins to...
  12. Mia

Thankyou all so much for your replies. Mightymax, I'm so sorry that there was nothing they could do for your bunny, how did you manage? Re your query, my vet has suggested a scan to see if there are any obvious masses internally. There is an exotic vet that does a surgery fairly close to us...
  13. Mia

I had the terrible news today that the lump they excised is cancer. I would welcome any advice anyone has (esp any exotic vets??) on treatment of cancer in rabbits. My vet said the lump was completely removed so there is a chance that that's it. But my reading tells me that it's very likely it...
  14. Mia

Hi guys Just a quick update on Benny Jr. I am pleased you say he has been nibbling on a fresh hawthorn branch with its tasty new leaves, he has eaten some new growth brambles and some hay and dandelion. He quite remarkably is leaving his wound alone in the main. It's now a waiting game to...
  15. Mia

Oh yes mine are herb fanatics Jack's Jane! Have just gone out and bought some spring greens. He looks like he wants to eat it but doesn't have appetite at moment. Also just tried him on banana which he ate a little of last night. I just hate syringing as they really don't like it.
Back