• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by maxxev

1. M

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

HOW have i missed this thread?!:shock: pretty hairband:) im afraid i have no experience using the clay myself but i know you can buy copper clay as well as gold as silver which should be a little cheaper, i wonder if you can create a basic shape with the copper then cover it with a thin layer...
  2. M

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

certainly:). i just wasnt sure how many people would approve of the quote on the back:oops: so i was going to list is separately if you can pm me your address i can post as soon i receive confirmation of payment:D
  3. M

i no longer work at the pottery studio so i dont have regular kiln assess anymore:( otherwise there would be:(. these are the last of the samples i bought and took home with me coss i had no intention of leaving them with the company that had my job so miserable (bitter?...just a little) the...
  4. M

sorry:(, i should have made that a little more clear the second picture is to show the back of each ornament as it differs from the front. biscuitblossom, if you would still like the group you are more than welcome to but i think blackberry wants the lilac one:? i do have one last one if you...
  5. M

hand made and painted ceramic christmas decorations. can be sold separately or as a group. 50p each. i will be i will be donating postage
  6. M

gorgeous:love:! will you be doing other colours and bunny breeds?
  7. M

polymer clay and cord necklace. pendant measures 5 by 3cm detail of clasp price £10 (i will be donating postage)
  8. M

My bunnies in the garden 1st time LASTED 5 MINTUES. NEIGHBOURS CAT TRIED TO ATTACK.

some cats will attack rabbits particularly smaller breeds. though i would love to let my girls freerange in the garden the number of foxes and cats around the area make me extremely reluctant to do so:( its one of the reasons mine are house rabbits. i always put them in a secure run and only...
  9. M

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

i didnt want to believe it when someone posted at dd. im so sorry:cry:
  10. M

bertie has had yet ANOTHER fit.......:(

:cry: poor Bertie. vibeing like mad
  11. M

Pie's stasis - The ongoing saga :(

its quite worrying whats on our veg :? im glad pie is doing better. i hope she continues to improve.
  12. M

GRRR Facebook

:censored: a while back i rang after seeing an advert 'free to a good home' when i explained that the rabbit would probably end up as snake food the woman said 'yeah, my husband used to get frebbies outta the paper to feed his snake':censored: cannot believe some people:cry:
  13. M

Enya is Very Ill :-( U/D 4th Jan 1815hrs EATING *Does Happy Dance* :-)

poor Enya :( i hope she continues to improve. must be so uncomfortable for her :(
  14. M

CRAFT A BUN for Christmas £828.25 raised so far -See post 626 for new items

amazingly (despite nearly a foot of snow last night:shock: ) our post office is open. baubles sent:D
Back