• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by matt m

1. M

Help for my rat

If it's really bad and the (guessing it's baytril they gave you?) anti biotics don't tend to do anything, they might try an anti biotic/doxy combination which is usually effective with treating severe resp. infections. I hope it's not too bad though and all is ok! A good tip when you have a...
  2. M

Bindi has got the vets puzzled!

I can't really add much to what others have said but i just wanted to say, good luck and i hope it's nothing serious! Keep us updated :)
  3. M

Shed Set Up

Thanks mike that's great :D I never thought of using the tops of the hutches as part of the levels too...good idea
  4. M

Using sheds...

Thanks elve - i doubt i will ever have more than 4 or 5 bunnies anyway - and as they will have daily access to run i guess that would be an OK number. :)
  5. M

Mimi's getting spayed on Tuesday

I can't advise, but i hope it all goes fine and she has a speedy recovery! Keep us updated :)
  6. M

Using sheds...

OK, i asked my mum today (who is generally in charge of the garden lol) and she said it would be fine if i had a 8' by 6' shed with a 6' by 6' run coming off a little after i start college. I have a few questions though for those on here that currently house bunnies in sheds. Do you normally...
  7. M

Bunny Pix!!!

:shock: :? Well the owner of the image wasn't very happy..might be an idea to edit your original post to remove it :)
  8. M

Where can i buy cage stands?

Actually i thought it might help that, because i always seem higher to them?
  9. M

The cage is 5ft long, and i'm not quite sure how big in width but i guess 3ft. The cage is mainly used as a base only - they are more or less going to be free range bunnies but as they are so young and quite skittish at the moment, i'm taking things slowly. Also hoping they take to the litter...
  10. M

Bonding Day? UPDATE PICS

I'm glad intro's went well! Can't wait for the pics! :D
  11. M

yay yay yay picking up moses today

Good luck and remember to post pics :D
  12. M

Funny and stupid questions people ask you about rabbits

I always seem to be asked by non-rabbit people "Why keep rabbits?" which obviously i find odd, but also i've been asked whether they actually get tame :? :roll:
  13. M

Does anyone know where you can buy cage stands online? I've tried looking but it seems almost all places only sell them with the cage. I don't think it will be possible to get one specifically for my make of cage, but am hoping i can get one that is the right size. Any ideas?
  14. M

Amber with her new friend

She tends to dart in the corner when you walk in the room, but i will take more when she's settled in a bit more :D . I find if i sit near the cage she does look more curious though and less worried about me :D
  15. M

This Is My Theory, Am I Right??

It's the whole nature Vs nurture thing... To some extent i think baby rabbits do learn a lot from between the ages of like 3 - 8 weeks (and beyond but possibly away from mother). I think if different foods (very small amounts remembering their sensitive digestive system at this age) are...
Back