• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Marreline

1. M

unavoidable car journey

Thank you x x
  2. M

unavoidable car journey

Thank you x
  3. M

unavoidable car journey

Hi there. Stew has been referred to an ophthalmologist for his recurring eye problems., the thing is we live in Leeds and have to get to Midfield, fifty minutes drive away. Feel anxious about such a long journey as Stew finds travelling stressful. I'll be taking Dumpling along too, hope they...
  4. M

One runny eye

Stew has just been for his fourth vet appointment in as many days. He truly hates it, and me! I hoped today might be the last time we needed to go but more gunk came out so we're back again tomorrow. Hope Roxy gets better soon. Has she had to have repeated eye flushing too? x
  5. M

One runny eye

Update Stew is on the mend, thanks for your comments. He saw a vet and has a tear duct infection as predicted. He's having to get his tear duct flushed every day for seven days and I have antibiotic eye drops to administer twice daily. Stew is not impressed, but his eye is already so much...
  6. M

One runny eye

Update Stew is on the mend, thanks for your comments. He saw a vet on Tuesday and has a tear duct infection as predicted. He's having to get his tear duct flushed every day for seven days and I have antibiotic eye drops to administer twice daily. Stew is not impressed, but his eye is already so...
  7. M

ches is struggling again (piggy) *back from the vets*

Sorry to hear that :cry: Fingers crossed for speedy recovery xx
  8. M

One runny eye

Sorry - I have also put this in care section, hoping for any help/advice Hi there. Stew has one runny eye. I noticed it a few weeks ago and it was runny off and on for about 3 weeks. I settled on taking him to the vet last weekend but in the morning his eye was absolutely dry and remained so...
  9. M

One runny eye

Hi there. Stew has one runny eye. I noticed it a few weeks ago and it was runny off and on for about 3 weeks. I settled on taking him to the vet last weekend but in the morning his eye was absolutely dry and remained so for the next 9 days. This evening I noticed it was wet around the fur again...
  10. M

Dig it, bunny

I DO have photographic evidence to back me up, but have no idea how to get the photos on here! Stew is currently 'surfing' the huge mound of soil that he's removed from behind the hutch. Very cute!
  11. M

Dig it, bunny

Stew and Dumpling have lived in the same garden for three years. They have never, EVER shown an interest in digging until this year. My garden is now completely wrecked, they have dug holes in the most random spots. Very happy that they are in touch with their inner-wildies, but to dig up my...
  12. M

Do male rabbits have bigger dewlaps...?

Ps Can't post pics as don't know how! :oops:
  13. M

Do male rabbits have bigger dewlaps...?

Thanks folks. Yes, a dewlap is like a double chin. Someone asked about exercise. Stew gets lots of exercise as he free ranges in the garden 2 -3 hourse per day, and he's very energetic when he's out. Crazy bun! I've been advised on another thread to cut out the carrot and kale, but a bit...
  14. M

Ok, so now I'm REALLY worried about the dewlap...

He gets two-three hours of outdoor free range time daily, and is very active in that time. Crazy bun!
  15. M

Ok, so now I'm REALLY worried about the dewlap...

Someone asked how mant pellets...just off to weigh... ...20g, morning and night, and that's for the two buns to share. How does that sound?
Back