• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by marleyandme

1. marleyandme

Lara~ 11th December 2010

I am sorry for your loss. Sleep tight Lara xxx
  2. marleyandme

Eddie~ 11th December 2010

I am so sorry for your loss, Eddie was such a character xxx
  3. marleyandme

Shaun

I am sorry for your loss xxx
  4. marleyandme

Our Darling Hammie Bob

I'm really sorry to hear this. Thinking of you all xxx
  5. marleyandme

What to do! U/D splitting his dose.

Poor Nino, I hope he feels better soon. I don't know if this will help but I vaguely remember a massage technique that Battersea cats and dogs use. It involves massaging using your fingers in small clockwise circles over the animals body. I don't know it will help with stiffness and pain etc...
  6. marleyandme

Avipro plus

Thanks guys :) I bought it as the Charlie hated Biolapis, but the way they drink this made me think it is like cordial for them. I won't add it to the water then, Charlie's poos have got better on a diet of hay and dried herbs but I think he will need a dental soon.
  7. marleyandme

Avipro plus

Hi, Just wondering if Avipro plus can cause weight gain? Charlie has been having runny poos so I have added this to the drinking water and cut out pellets and veg. Taking him to the vet asap to check his teeth aren't the problem. Both he and lily have put on weight- could this be the cause?
  8. marleyandme

This isn't good :(

Good luck with her at the vets. My vet normally burrs the teeth down to gum level and it has reduced the amount of time between dentals
  9. marleyandme

Starbuck Has Gone to Meet Muesli

So exciting! I'm sure they will be friends in no time at all!
  10. marleyandme

Hay in West/South West London area

Thanks so much! We are having a huge stress about hay at the minute! x
  11. marleyandme

Hay in West/South West London area

Jane can I be super nosy and ask what farm you get your hay from? We are having hay issues and are looking for a local supplier- I don't think I live too far away from you.
  12. marleyandme

Please Please Vibes for Hope . She's gone to the Bridge.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xxx
  13. marleyandme

Oh God No-Morse is in Surgery-U/D 6th November-Doing Well :-)

Sending lots of get well vibes xxx
Back