• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by markey78

1. M

Sore skin?

We have just noticed a bald, sore looking patch on mistys neck, i know its a rubbish picture, but it looks like eczema (sorry about the spelling) She had her vhd jab about a week ago, and i know some people say there bunnys have reactions to it? Have been treating it with cream i got from the...
  2. M

Flipping snuffles (would like to swear!)

Jess seems to be responding pretty well, still sneezing but little discharge. And she has starting nicking mistys greens, so she must be feeling better:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. M

Rabbit has started biting

I wouldnt worry, my nethie used to, not bite but nip when he wanted me to shift and move my arms, he then still come back for nose rubs
  4. M

It is a bit yellow and crusty, but it is definatly on her fur not skin (you can clean it off with luke warm water) and she has been a bit sneezy :?
  5. M

:censored: snuffles! Ive just come back from the vets after finding Jess with a crusty nose. And the vet thinks its early signs of snuffles! Just to see what people think, but he reckons she probably has had it for longer than we have had her at home (2 weekish) which would mean she had it...
  6. M

how many pellets?

I feed my pair just enough pellets so that it lasts them 10 minutes, but they always seem to beg for more! And it makes me feel guilty! They have an unlimited supply of hay (well you know what i mean, they have loads!) And they have some greens (but still on a new one every week) Should i be...
  7. M

Just cause i like them!

i think a few people on here have them, thier from P@H :wave:
  8. M

Just cause i like them!

Psst, do you think if i run off he will stop taking pictures? :lol: All this running around the living room is to much! phew :lol:
  9. M

My babies have mites! Feel U/D It's just dry skin!

I wouldnt feel bad! I had a rat once who got mites, and all we could put it down to was it must have been in the bedding or shavings(yes i know now that there bad for them)that i got. I guess they can come from a lot of places, but now that you know you can get them treated stright away!:D If...
  10. M

how much do your vets charge for vaccinations?

Paid £20 for Myxi, and its about £18 for VHD next week
  11. M

rngpwelfare open day

Me and Clair came down for a couple of hours, and had a great time. :wave: Its just a shame we dont have the facilities for more buns! And the one i think was named Rocky was one of the friendliest buns ive seen! And we go a 2008 calander already! Cheers for a great day! :D :D :D
  12. M

dust free hay

I went and got some today from Norman, ithought id just get a little bale and see what its like! It was like a pirana feeding frenzy, they love the stuff....i think he is putting drugs in it!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good stuff, wish i had bought more, but its only just down the road for me!:D
  13. M

What is fighting? U/D yay!!!

Thats exactly how Jess and misty started!:)
  14. M

What is fighting? U/D yay!!!

Well after a little tussle this morning, the pair off them have been fine! They even slept together in that kennel i bought, and they sat in the litter tray eating hay! yay! :D :D :D :D :D Still not brave enough to put them up at night in the same hutch! :( Think i will leave it until the...
Back