• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Margaret

1. M

Insulinoma (pancreatic cancer)

Update re. Strawbunny Thank you for your kind posts. Just to let you know, Strawbunny did have an insulinoma (confirmed by post mortem). He lived a further 10 months with intensive TLC (round the clock supervision, ideally, particularly in the unstable stages, although there can be months where...
  2. M

Raising money for Bobo's neuter - what is more popular dried or fresh forage?

Just a note to let everyone know how wonderful thisforage is. My buns can't get enough, even one lady of a slightly more advanced age who was turning up her cute little nose at other items I offered in an attempt to build a bit of muscle & weight. I can not recommend this stuff enough.
  3. M

Albus Dumbledore October 2007 to 25 September 2012

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sun on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning’s hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight...
  4. M

Insulinoma (pancreatic cancer)

Hi, We believe one of my darlings, Strawbunny, has an insulinoma, although we are awaiting an appt for an ultrasound scan to confirm. As this is extremely rare, I would HUGELY appreciate it if anyone could share any advice or experience! THANK YOU Margaret & Strawbunny & Alaska, Beatrice & Levi.
Back