• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by MandyM

1. M

Poorly Benji

Thanks for all your support and kind words, it's very much appreciated, he was a special lil guy who will be greatly missed. Blue was lost last night, stange but I think she knew the night before that he wasn't well, she gave him and a gentle ear wash before we took him in for the night. Benji...
  2. M

Poorly Benji

Just thought I should update you on Benji, he unfortunatley passed away this morning :cry: :cry: He was doing really well and the vet was very pleased with him, but last night when I got home from work he just wasn't himself at all, I kept him in and monitored him, he ate some food last night...
  3. M

Poorly Benji

Thanks will do :) x The guy that used to own it was fab, such a shame he sold the practise.
  4. M

Poorly Benji

Thanks Becky, it used to be Central Vet Clinic now Cannock Pet Save on the Cannock Road.
  5. M

Poorly Benji

Hey how are you doing, WOW looking at your siggy pic your furry troops have grown in number :) Thanks to all for the well wishes and advice it's much appreciated :)
  6. M

Available Rescue: Pinot and Roche gorgeous pair!

What a stunning duo, hope they find a forever home soon :)
  7. M

Poorly Benji

Really how's it going?? I bet that's interesting to administer :)
  8. M

Poorly Benji

Thank you :) positive vibes much appreciated :)
  9. M

Poorly Benji

Thanks for you help Jane, much appericiated :) I will ask when I go Monday if they can recommend anything, will metion the CS as well, my other thought was manuka honey but I think that may be a bit too sticky :?
  10. M

Poorly Benji

Jane should I be asking anything specific on Monday when I go regarding this? Thanks for your help, in all the years I've owned these two this is the first major thing that has happend, I want to be able to do all I can for him.
  11. M

Poorly Benji

Thanks Jane, he's on antibiotics (baytril?) metacam and some pro/pre biotic suppliment to help with normal gut function. Considering everything he's quite bright bless him :) I asked about CS as I've heard a lot of good reports about it, he's back on Monday for a check up so will ask the...
  12. M

Poorly Benji

Hi everyone, has been a very long time since I've posted on here, Hi to those who remember me :) I'm after a little advice please. Benji had to go in for an op yesterday, turns out it was an abcess under the skin, first we noticed was last weekend when we saw an odd scabby lump on his head...
  13. M

Happy Birthday James

What a lovely post indeed :(
  14. M

Hi all

Hi and welcome :wave:
Back