• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mandmcc

1. Mandmcc

Hair Pulling & Chasing In Bond Attempt

Well, looks like I answered my own question [emoji23] Bond success, repeat bond success! Totally worth powering through three nights of ah-ah-ahs; I cracked them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mandmcc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mandmcc

Hi all, long time no post! I’m in the process of bonding two female rabbits (not ideal but I’m prepared to house separately, permanently if needed). I have manor pet housing so have made a floor space of 1m x 1m and they’ve been in there since yesterday. Mostly they ignore each other - graze on...
  4. Mandmcc

Dennis is upset

And don’t fluff it up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Mandmcc

Dennis is upset

Well I asked GiGi and she she said he looks like a honey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mandmcc

Some musings from a single rabbit household

I’ve recently gone from a multi to single rabbit household and am having exactly the same experience. My remaining bun has found a new lease of life and is all business. It is quite sad, he really adored his wee wife for sure. He’s stopped being messy and now does (the majority) of his business...
  7. Mandmcc

Devastated

He’s a bit suspicious and rightly so :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Mandmcc

Devastated

Thanks everyone, you’re all very kind. I just wish I knew the cause, I don’t feel like I can get another rabbit until I know and I’m praying that the same doesn’t happen to Cory now... I’ll be keeping a very close eye on him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Mandmcc

Devastated

Three in the space of a few months is just too much though, I’m really worried that there’s something underlying. I’m worried sick about it . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mandmcc

Devastated

Thanks everyone, I just don’t know what to do with myself. After Bobert and Caireann I’ve been hyper vigilant with Blossom and Cory. It happened so fast though. A few months ago my house was bedlam with rabbits galavanting everywhere and each of the four of them completely different and...
  11. Mandmcc

Devastated

Yes all vaccinated and up to date, thank goodness. The vet did a blood test on Caireann as part of her post mortem too and was able to rule vhd/vhd2 :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mandmcc

Devastated

I’ve been a member here for a few years and don’t often post but today I’m devastated. I’ve lost three out of my four rabbits in the past few months, all suddenly in the night. My remaining rabbit Cory is older and on lots of meds but the three younger have gone one by one. When I came down to...
  13. Mandmcc

Tramadol - getting it in there!

Another good idea - I it didn’t dissolve very easily in water when I tried it so juice defo sounds like a better idea [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Mandmcc

Yes I’ll let them know when I’m planning in the next appointment to coincide - good point! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Mandmcc

Brilliant idea! Cory loves a grape so I’ll definitely give this ago. After trial and error I’ve been cutting a slice of banana, cutting the slice in half and mushing one side with a powdered tablet and then smearing it over the remaining half and then giving it to him like a treat. God love him...
Back