• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mama Kalamity

1. Mama Kalamity

The chaos which is my kitchen, photos post 71

AWWWWW!:lol:Too Precious For Words! They Are SOOO Beautiful, And Funny! How On Earth Did You Keep From Laughing While Filming That??
  2. Mama Kalamity

Wood??

Oh, Thank You! I saw the lovely apple sticks for sale, and I just know Max would LOVE them. So wicker is okay?? I have a plain, non-painted basket he keeps going at, so I can let him play with that one. Boy he is in some mood this morning, LOL. Even as I type this he is running everyhwere...
  3. Mama Kalamity

hello

Hello To You And All Your Babies! XX, PS- Lily Is So Gorgeous And Photogenic! She Is Like A Li'l Bun Top Model! <3
  4. Mama Kalamity

Wood??

I wasn't exactly sure which place to post this under, so I picked diet!:D My Mad Max has gone wood lust crazy!:lol: I keep a lot of antiques, and a lot of my furniture is antiqued wood, and he HAS STARTED TO NIBBLE ALL OF IT! Ahhhhh! I shooo him away from everything, LOL, and he lets me know...
  5. Mama Kalamity

Breeds??

Today my husband went into the pet shop to buy more of his special food blend, and his siblings that are left in the hutch are twice his size!!!! Is my Max runtie?!
  6. Mama Kalamity

Bathing?

I know they clean themselves, but do you ever bathe your bunnies? We got our little guy from this little ma & pa pet shop close to our town, and, of course, he was in a small ground hutch with lots of siblings in not so nice conditions. The bottoms of his feet and legs are stained with what I...
  7. Mama Kalamity

Hunching after eating

Awwww! Poor Baby! Does Anyone Know If This Could Be Signs Of Intestinal Blockage?
  8. Mama Kalamity

Neuter!

I must enquire about both. I want to keep Max both up to date and as safe as possible.
  9. Mama Kalamity

Neuter!

Thank You Jenova! Seeing how he has his little plums now, I guess it would be a good time to find a great vet. I have one that took great care of the maltese I had for ten years, named George Harrison <3. He was my son, before my son! I will give him a call and see if I think he will be...
  10. Mama Kalamity

Neuter!

What Age Should My Max Be Neutered? I don't really know his age right now. I'm guessing 10-12 weeks by size. He is definitely a male, :oops: I posted a photo of him in a thread titled Breeds?? under "Rabbit Chat". If anyone cared to take a look and get back to me with an guesstamated age...
  11. Mama Kalamity

Hello- U/D 21st May Post 27

I love how she is smiling in the photo! Too precious!!!
  12. Mama Kalamity

It keeps hitting me

First, I am so sorry for your two sweet babies. Second, please try and have a happy birthday! You know that your sweethearts are still with you, but the loss is still so great. Plus, you are having such a hectic personal, busy time right now. I hope that you can relax, and get plenty of rest...
  13. Mama Kalamity

Breeds??

Neat! Thank you!
  14. Mama Kalamity

Just had to share - First Binky!!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The binkying!! I had no idea what our little guy was doing when he did his little dance till I read about it on here. We just laugh everytime he does it now cause we know he is so please!:love:
  15. Mama Kalamity

Sir Victor and Lady Lydia Are Worried.............

LOL!:lol: I thought they were serious about your bunnies not getting enough hay until I scrolled down to see your lovely photo. Boy, was I surprised! Gorgeous pair of bunnies you have!
Back