• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by magically

1. M

Bunny photos requested!

Apologies for vanishing! I ended up having an unexpected hospital appointment and we were out of the house for so long I've been exhausted since. Unfortunately my next four weeks are utterly jam packed with them too, but I do intend on coming back and doing more! Looking through all your...
  2. M

Bunny photos requested!

These have made my heart sing! I hadn't realised how much I missed seeing everyones bunnies. Fantastic photos everyone! I'm busy cleaning mine out today but I'm hoping I'll have time to sketch later! I only hope I can do these gorgeous buns justice!
  3. M

Bunny photos requested!

Jane you are a godsend! I was hoping you'd post some of your beautiful babies, I remembered their photos so fondly. I'll keep you posted on whether I have any success. :D
  4. M

Trio Housing

Can I ask what the glorious hay you have in the litter trays is? It looks so lush! :love:
  5. M

Bunny photos requested!

Long time no see RU. :wave: I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favourite photos of their rabbits for me to draw? Preferably high quality/not blurry and at their eye level vs taken from above. I won't be making any money off the drawings, it's simply for practice. :D Can't...
  6. M

Show me your kennels!

Babsie, I'm only 4'11 so don't need much height space :oops: but it has to fit in a certain spot hence the size. Tonibun, I've seen those! They were what originally sparked my interest. There's a purple one I believe, it's drool worthy. :lol:
  7. M

Show me your kennels!

I'm hoping (fingers crossed!!) to be ordering a kennel after christmas, finally!! I've been waiting for this for quite a while, their hutch is too small really in height and depth, fine in length, but considering they have quite a big run attached it's never really been a priority. But now the...
  8. M

Runaround or Welfare Hutch Connectors?

Also, I know there are plenty of posts on this however all the cons against the welfare hutch system were about it being made of wood, the set up I'm talking about wouldn't have any wood, it would only take a pipe and a pipe clamp/coupler from welfare hutches, hence wanting to ask.
  9. M

Runaround or Welfare Hutch Connectors?

I currently have a runaround connection kit with an 8ft pipe I think, either 8ft or 6ft. Anyway, I'm looking to add a 12ft pipe and a pipe connector to allow me to move the run across the garden for fresh grass. My dilemma is that to get exactly the same things is a £20 price difference, and...
  10. M

bunny aggression

Is she neutered? Edit: just read your post again. There's no way she has adequate space in an indoor cage, that will contribute too. If there's that and she's unspayed, I think that may be our answer.
  11. M

normal?

I genuinely don't think it's possible for your rabbits to not eat for 4 days and be ok, and for it to be a recurrent thing.
  12. M

Otis U/D august 13th

Great news!
  13. M

Handling??

It could be your confidence. If they have experience, they'll be confident in picking a bunny up and holding him securely. You're obviously nervous about it and he'll pick up on that and as a result panic. Honestly, I wouldn't fuss over a rabbit not liking to be picked up for cuddles, they're...
  14. M

Spontaneous haematoma - advice please

Is there any update on this? Hope the vets visit went well. xx
  15. M

Meningitis, Head tilt & irregular Heart Beat

So sorry for your loss. xx
Back