• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by luvabun

1. L

Updates on bunnies that have been helped by RU.

That's lovely to read
  2. L

Urgent petplan & broken leg advice please

Wow. What a fighter and how lucky Harvey is to have such caring owners. Do keep us updated on his progress - what a wonderful bun :love:
  3. L

Kikis original thread...... if their estimate of her age is correct, that makes her approaching 10 years old! Bloomin' brilliant for a bun with such a chronic ailment :love: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?93307-Front-toothless-female-Twickenham-area&highlight=Kiki
  4. L

:wave: I saw Kiki advertised on here and was smitten even though I was heartbroken after the passing of 2 much loved bunnies in the space of a couple of months and didn't think I was mentally strong enough to take on another. As you see from the attached thread, it was love at first sight for...
  5. L

I don't want to give them back!

Do they live near you? Ask them to come and help you clean them out so that they can see what a commitment it is especially during the cold winter months (on the pretext of they can develop a bond with them)
  6. L

Upset...please don't be angry !update p.90 sad news

And this breeder can just fill up this prison with another bunny and the cycle continues :cry: . Yes all bunnies deserve a good home but how is it helping the overbreeding situation when people who know about the volume of rabbits in Rescues still choose to get them from a breeder?
  7. L

Vet recommendation please -Essex

Thank you Rosie. Louise - it's not for me but for someone in that area
  8. L

Anyone else have a Snugglesafe split in the microwave!!!

No but I had a gel filled windscreen wiper explode in my face after I heated it in the microwave - I was lucky to keep my eyesight :shock: . As a result I daren't use snugglesafes. My advice would be to make sure you know the wattage of your microwave and nuke it for a minute or 2 less than the...
  9. L

Vet recommendation please -Essex

:wave: Looking for a rabbit savvy Vet recommendation in the Frinton-on-Sea area please. Female bunny needs a spay so I want to make sure I recommend a good bunny Vet, thank you.
  10. L

Daisy has been diagnosed with spondylosis in her spine. Has anyone used Cartrophen?

:wave: Hi Tracy, I'm sorry to read this. I had a bunny, Brody who had spondylosis of the spine. We didn't try Cartrophen so can't offer any help there. However one thing I wished I'd done is somehow force fed her her caecals. She deteriorated badly and could not reach down for her caecals. She...
  11. L

Rabbit Care Information stand at the RSPCA Milbrook Gala Day 1/9/13

Hi Talya, I apologise for killing your thread :cry: . So sorry, you guys did such a great job and are great fully fledged members of Team RCI. Onwards and upwards next spring :thumb:
  12. L

Looking for Hay substitute: living in the tropics

:thumb: It might be worth you using the search facility as I recall other bunny owners in the Phillipines facing the same dilemma so there may be an answer there. Good luck
  13. L

Rehomed: Peppa - 3 year old female rabbit - SURREY

Bless you for being so selfless and putting your buns needs above your own emotions. It really is hard to watch a grieving bunny - the very best of luck to you x
  14. L

Rabbit Care Information stand at the RSPCA Milbrook Gala Day 1/9/13

One last thing :oops: - some RUers may recognise their buns and / or housing on the boards as they gave me permission to use them :thumb:
Back