• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lunalula

1. L

Bonding - help!

Oh sorry yes Lula is 9 weeks! Yes I’m getting her spayed as soon as she is old enough. Okay that’s great thank you! I’ll continue to keep close watch on them and hopefully they start to love each other. I have so many questions about it all as these are my first rabbits. Thank you for your help...
  2. L

Bonding - help!

Hello. I got my first rabbit Luna (male) in December, he’s 5 months and has been castrated. He is so loving and friendly and has never showed any signs of agrression. Because I’m not at home enough for him I bought another little rabbit Lula (who we believe is female but very difficult to...
  3. L

Tiny rabbit droppings

Thank you all so much for the help. I was really worried! I took her to the vets and everything is fine. She just has tiny droppings!
  4. L

Tiny rabbit droppings

Hello! Yesterday i bought a lovely cute little dwarf lop rabbit. When i first brought her home she wasnt eating or drinking which was very concerning but after putting water beside her she started to drink. She didn’t eat for a while after but is now eating hay and pellets. However, my concern...
Back