• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lucybis

1. lucybis

How cute is this????

Awwwww
  2. lucybis

Why did she do this?

I understand the term 'bunny slave'!!
  3. lucybis

Why did she do this?

Shes only 15 weeks, her spay is due over xmas!
  4. lucybis

Why did she do this?

Maggie has been excellant about going in her litter tray, until today. I came home from work to find she had peed on my bed. I'm trying to work out why she has done this. There are a few reasons: 1. I have given her a few blackcurrent leaves to munch on which I know are diuretics so I only left...
  5. lucybis

Resorting to bribery! *Cuteness contained!*

Gorgeous doggy pics!!!
  6. lucybis

Wild rabbits getting to pet rabbit

I once had rats that chewed a hole in the bottom of my guinea pigs hutch to get in and eat their food. It could well be rats?
  7. lucybis

Maggie update

I'm letting Maggie roam my room 24/7 now. I came home to minor chewing damage to the sofa (which is old anyway) but was happy to see nothing else had been nibbled! There was, however, a very obvious rabbit shaped indent in my memory foam pillow and, judging by the pics below, Maggie had a pretty...
  8. lucybis

Lessons my rabbits have taught me, about rabbits

Already agree with most of these!! I love her anyway!
  9. lucybis

Maggie Kisses

Plenty of time for that!
  10. lucybis

Oxo's wheels

:love: what a sweety
  11. lucybis

Maggie Kisses

Isn't she adorable!!!
  12. lucybis

My dad says the rabbits stink up the house...

I havn't had any issues so far, I clean her litter out twice daily and thats only where she does her business. I think she smells beautiful, but I'm going to have her spayed for obvious reasons. I get my housemates to smell my room whenever they're near and they've all said they can't smell...
  13. lucybis

Slightly Concerning Swelling U/D NEW PICTURES Pge 3

Not offended in the slightest, bit embarassed that I got so worried but it makes sense that it is actually a moult as new fur on her body is starting to come through! I will take her to the vets either monday or tuesday to confirm this and to have her checked by a vet near me so they know her...
  14. lucybis

Slightly Concerning Swelling U/D NEW PICTURES Pge 3

It feels more like fur, she has been grooming a lot more today. But she's also been lying down a lot more and grinding her teeth at times.
Back