• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lucy24

1. lucy24

Lillys teeth

Thanks Everyone. Yes she did mention about ear base absess abd said it would be good to follow up with their rabbit vet next week. So going to do that. Its so hard at this age to get a balance between treatment and what is fair to put her through.
  2. lucy24

Lillys teeth

Well she's had her teeth burred at the front. Only one was long the rest were OK. She's much more comfortable! She does have a small lump by her ear but for now we're monitoring until a follow up next week. Also got some eye drops and pain relief.
  3. lucy24

Lillys teeth

Taking lilly to the vets to tonight as I've noticed her bottom teeth curling inwards. You cant notice until you really look in there but feel bad I didn't see sooner. Anyway my question is, what will they risk doing since she's 11 yrs old and quite fragile? Also the cost of things is always a...
  4. lucy24

bluebell

My mum broke the news today that Bluebell escaped last week. My dad went to feed them as usual and she must have snuck past him without him realising. He thought she had gone to the back of the enclosure. Next morning he realised and has been beside himself. No sign of her in the garden so a...
  5. lucy24

Metacam dose question

Lilly has been prescribed metacam for possible arthritis. But when I git home I realised it didn't have how many mls just said 2kg dosage twice a day. The syringe is based on weight so I have no idea what to do with it. Its dog metacam. Any experience with this?
  6. lucy24

Dirty bottom

Thank you that's alot of really useful info! I will look into getting some f10. I really wish I could have them with me. Ive had a rabbit die from flystrike before I knew much about bunnies. Its the worst 😫 At least I'm looking at things to get prepared before any hot weather. I can hopefully...
  7. lucy24

Dirty bottom

Lilly is 11 years old but the past year she is just not cleaning herself. I've just cleaned her bottom so most of the poo is off but it's not good. We'll be going to the vet Monday but wanted people's thoughts. She eats and drinks ok. Is a good weight but doesn't move much. Her sister is still...
  8. lucy24

Playhouse interiors

Yes! Thank you. 😊 just gives me an idea of how to get started haha
  9. lucy24

Playhouse interiors

Can I see some fresh playhouse interior pics please? I need some inspiration. Also how do I make an interior mesh door? I'm new to DIY....so keep it simple lol
  10. lucy24

Pus from foot

Just a quick update Lillys foot has completely healed. No more pus. Also her skin has cleared from the mites. Really pleased!
  11. lucy24

Pus from foot

Thanks. It's called flamazine. She was very good today letting me do it. It looks clean so let's hope it works
  12. lucy24

Pus from foot

The pus was still there. They had to put a local anesthetic on and cut it open to flush it and put antibiotic cream on. I will have to do this every day for the next week until next appointment. Its thankfully small. About the size of a 5pence . It was thought to be a better option than...
  13. lucy24

Pus from foot

I checked her foot yesterday and I found where the pus was coming from. There's a round red boil type thing but it looks dry now and is small. I think the antibiotics are working . Back in for a check at the vet tomorrow
  14. lucy24

Pus from foot

Thank you. She's still eating snd pooping which is good at least. I'm also glad it's cooler as she hated the heat!
  15. lucy24

Pus from foot

Yes she's on antibiotics. So hoping it will clear it. It's her front paw 😔 poor girly was so well behaved too
Back