• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lovelybun

1. lovelybun

Air fresheners

Hi so today my brother went into my room and said it 'smells' like rabbits. he grabbed the air freshener and started spraying alot:evil: my bunnies were running around the room and chris ran right under where he was spraying. I am so worried they will get sick and die. My brother is very hard to...
  2. lovelybun

My NEUTERED Rabbits STINK!!!!!

They are male and female and they eat celery, mint, and carrots, a handful of pellets, and a pile of hay. they were litter box trained before they were neutered and after that they started peeing in their beds and on their hay and some urine even leaked from the cage ugh:( ! yes they were bonded...
  3. lovelybun

My NEUTERED Rabbits STINK!!!!!

My two rabbits were neutered a few months ago and they have started peeing and pooping EVERYWHERE! I was told by countless people that rabbits, if neutered, will smell less and be litter trained more easily! Now both of my rabbits have started peeing in their hay, on their beds and the litter...
  4. lovelybun

Skinny Bunny?

I Remember Maddy had a blockage, too and she lost so much weight, she was just a bag of bones. but the vet had me give her alot of water and fibre and in a week, she was back to her normal self again.
  5. lovelybun

Skinny Bunny?

He is almost 2 years old, now. and he is still eating(thats what he loves-FOOD). Is it normal in rabbits to be able to feel thier back bone and the individual vertebra?
  6. lovelybun

Skinny Bunny?

Here are a few pics of him.
  7. lovelybun

Skinny Bunny?

His Front teeth are fine and his back teeth were filed down a short while ago. his eating is fine. will try to get a pic. the problem is, i cant find a scale to wheigh him in.:(
  8. lovelybun

Skinny Bunny?

Hi my rabbit Chris seems to have gotten skinnier. I can feel his backbone very distinctly(I cant see it though).He doesnt look skinny, just slim. He is very alert and does not seem sick at all. I have not been feeding them as many pellets as i used to(about 1 1/2 handfulls a day for two bunnies)...
  9. lovelybun

runny nose, Suffles? Is this an improvement?

is eyes are good. we had him on chloramphenicol(chlorpalm) it works pretty fast. his teeth are good too they filed the back ones down a bit when he was in for neuter surgery two months ago. does this look like an improvement? he still sneezes a bit. he only has a wet nose after he sneezes.
  10. lovelybun

runny nose, Suffles? Is this an improvement?

hi so my rabbit Chris has had a runny nose for a while now at first he had started sneezing and then he had slight clear nasal discharge, later he had whitish discharge on and off. we had him on antibiotics for 11 days and now he has only slight nasal discharge. is this an improvement? or should...
  11. lovelybun

chasing and sniffing....

it's normal but i would seperate them as bucks are almost sure to fight viciously over dominance by the time they are twelve weeks old. they can do serious damage to eachother. i would neuter them too.
  12. lovelybun

A question for you all...

I do agree with spaying rabbits when they get older but while they're young its ok for two unspayed females to live together.
  13. lovelybun

edited
  14. lovelybun

If they have been living together since they were young there is little chance of them fighting. i used to have two unspayed does and they got along all the time, they did mount eachother once or twice but in all they were inseperable.
  15. lovelybun

Do rabbits do hiccups? is this normal?

Chris had hiccups when he was a baby once. they were so cute!:love:
Back