• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lottielouise

1. L

up to 4 bunnies for rehoming - Hartlepool

My nanna died this week, as a result of this my family are wanting to sell her house and the result is I'm being made homeless. I'm rather lucky in that my bf and his family have invited me to stop with him. However,being a small 2 bed house with only a small garden and 4 resident cats, I need...
  2. L

my lop is lopsided!

Lol I have two like that. Isla's is permenantly one up one down, never seen her any other way, Belles have full mobility and can go from covering her eyes to uppy eared
  3. L

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

Or even better it only costs 50p more for a signed delivery. All my creative/business post goes this way as it stops sneaky people trying to say it hasn't turned up, and believe me they try.
  4. L

Rescue Appreciation Thread

A big thank you from me and my bunnies, for all the work you do, the funds you raise and the bunnies your keep safe whilst in your care.
  5. L

sponsored hair chop in aid of PaP

Thank you for those who have sponsored me, we all know that every pound is well spent by rescues.
  6. L

Wanted - Wife for Oscar

Romily got Monkey (now Milly) from Bunny buddies:love::love::love::love::love:
  7. L

Hartlepool To Bolton u/d Leeds to Bolton

I could do anytime in York on Friday
  8. L

this morning All gone Thank you to those who have sponsored me, if you would like to send your sponsor money to Sue pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk, Please can you leave a note to say it is for this fundraiser, as not everyone has left an amount, and I would like to know how much it...
  9. L

thank you, just got up to wash my hair before going, how mad is that!?
  10. L

:lol::lol::lol: Half past 10 in the morning Dunno wether to laugh or cry
  11. L

Me too!!! Hate small talk!! just cut my hair!!
  12. L

Oh forgot, booked for Friday not thursday as they were busy :S very nervous about doing it though
  13. L

So when would you want me, I have Friday and Sunday off this week, so either of thos would be good. Im working Saturday 9-2, but could get to york for about 5 pm ish
  14. L

This is the thing I can only get as far as York
Back