• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lottie&Velvet

1. L

False Pregnancy or not 2 girls after all?

Just to update you, I took the humpy bunny to the vet and she's definitely a girl. The other one has stopped nesting, and there's been no more incidents of humping either. Thanks so much for all your advice ��
  2. L

Thanks so much for your advice. They've not been sexed by a vet, but I'm going to take them tomorrow (provided there are no kits in the morning!). I'd have thought that if they were male & female we'd have had babies before now.... I've separated them, the one that built the nest is in the hutch...
  3. L

I have a pair of 9 month old bunnies that we were told were sisters, at the petting farm where we got them from. 2 days ago I noticed that they'd moved all the hay from one side of their hutch into the covered part, and today there was lots of pulled out fur in there too, so my immediate thought...
Back