• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lost_blonde

1. L

Wee Question

I'll get some of that and give it ago it sounds much more tastie :), a bunny friend advised to use this a while back which i add to the water each time http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rabbit-vitamin-solution-100ml-by-beaphar-15802
  2. L

Wee Question

Thank you Jack's Jane, She has a choice or bottle and bowl, I was reading some people put flavors in to the water to encurage their rabbits to drink more, would that be a good idea? I started with small amount of carrot as the leafy greens upset thumper when frist started him on veg. i'd like...
  3. L

Wee Question

I have a question about Bella's Wee, It's looking a little cloudy. however i think it's my own fault.... On friday night when i brought her home she did a lil wee on the floor, bit yellow-ish but i thought as she's been traveling with her last owner for a hour and me for about 20min, i thought...
  4. L

Little bit of advice needed..please

Your not the only one! I used to as well, then read that it's not a good idea for bunnys or G'pigs etc. Now my buns have Newspaper on the floor (can get them dirty feet :)) and personly i dont use straw (due to my now indoor bun having a prob with it. but outside bun has loads of hay for bedding...
  5. L

Update on second bunny/ long term (hopefully wife) for thumper

Lol, she has, and loves the yellow tray as well, it's now "hers":love:
  6. L

Meant to say please excuse the state of the rug! our hover has just packed up after the strain of pet hair and puppys eating hovers lol:lol:
  7. L

sorry piccys are late! please say hello to Bella :wave: [/IMG] Hopefully they all work lol, She doesnt like fast movements but loves cuddles, and finding her feet well!:love:
  8. L

I will post some later hehe, she wasn't to keen on the flash last night so didn't want to upset her. She loves laying stretched out on the rug lol.
  9. L

i posted during the week about getting a second bun, with Veiws to having her as a wife for thumper. Last night i went to pick up Bella (her oringal name), i've been given her history, and hasnt had the best start bless her, but she's very friendly, loves a cuddle and doesnt mind being picked...
  10. L

Posible freind for thumper (long term)

Posible friend for thumper (long Term). Update! I Picked up the new bun last night, i'll post in rabbit chat, as probs not the correct place :lol:
  11. L

Thank you, you've been very helpful, i've been milling it over in my mind for a few months. but time to get on to doing somthing about it:). :wave:
  12. L

Thank you, for your advice If bonding doesnt work then i will carry on with thumper where he is now and new bun will have the garden with view of getting a Shed converted for more space/warmth etc. I will ask more questions to the owners before doing anything else, which ever one (if) picked...
  13. L

Sky-o, no their not from a rescue this is also why i have my doubts, The Rex is spayed and my feeling are these would have been cared for a lot more being taken to shows etc but now being retired. but TBH i havent yet asked about Vaccinations. but i know these other buns that are "finshed with"...
  14. L

I'm in the process of finding a second bunny, one day to be bonded with thumper. Thumper is a indoor bunny, but new bunny would live outside until weather starts changing again. have a hutch and run etc all empty. However i've fallen for two buns that i have to decide between and finding it...
Back