• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by loppy luggs

1. L

Rat problem

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately the rat problem really is a huge area wide infestation, so they aren't going anywhere in a hurry. The main suggestion I had was to ensure that if a human isn't present there is only hay and water in the coup so as not to attract them unnecessarily...
  2. L

Rat problem

Hi, I wondered if anyone could give my friend some advice. She has two lovey outdoor bunnies who live in a large fox proof chicken coup with a raised bedding area and plenty of room to run, jump and play in the run. Unfortunately the area she lives in currently has a rat infestation and she is...
  3. L

Drinking bucket loads

He is drinking about 350mls possibly a little more. Weighs 2.4kgs and weight is stable. Eats for England and would probably get fat if he wasn't running around all the time. Has Burgess excel pellets, Cauliflower, carrot, peppars and coriander, loves his hay and does the biggest rabbit poos I...
  4. L

Drinking bucket loads

Has anyone any ideas. Rusty is a 4 year old rescued dwalf lop who I have had as a house rabbit for 6 months. About a month ago he started drinking more than usual. So I took him to my very rabbit savvy vet. We have done blood tests, urine tests etc all came back ok. So this week he went back...
  5. L

Aged rabbit who now has sore feet

Thanks Happy Hopping. His bad toilet training isn't because he doesn't know where the litter trays are, he just can't always get there in time. Depends on where in the room he is playing when he feels the need if you know what I mean. I have now cut the side off one of the litter trays so that...
  6. L

They are getting much worse. It is only really on one foot but they are now looking really inflamed. There is more than one sore bit and they are starting to merge I have left a message at the Vets about the Flamazine. A suggestion from the nurse (who has known Suggs all his life) was that I...
  7. L

Thanks, I'll give her a call today to see if she will prescribe and if not why not.
  8. L

Hi, Wonder if anyone can give me some advice. Suggs is one of my much spoiled free range house rabbits. He is now over 11 and showing signs of general wear and tear, but in the main is still really enjoying life and still getting up to mischief or snuggling with his nubile third wife. He has...
  9. L

Should I be worried?

Would appreciate your opinions on the sudden change in behaviour of my 11 year old boy. A bit of history, I whipped his bits off when he was only a few months old so he has never been one for chasing the girls but. He is currently on his third wife having outlived the other two. She is a 5...
Back