• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lollypop1984

1. lollypop1984

Supreme bedding - Cosi N Dri

i have used this in my buns litter tray, its soft, not dusty and very absorbent.
  2. lollypop1984

rex bunny with dental issues

thank you
  3. lollypop1984

thank you :)
  4. lollypop1984

no he did not see them for there first. i got it done when they were being spayed and the vet said they had small spurs so i decided to get it done while they were under to make things easier. My new vet saw them before xmas and said they had tiny ones and gave it 3 months to see if it could be...
  5. lollypop1984

she had them done last week. her last visit before that was 6 months ago. i was just wondering if it was a common thing for rex's. my mini lop is the same but not as bad which i was surprised at
  6. lollypop1984

she has small spurs on her back teeth
  7. lollypop1984

hi guys i was just wondering who has rex's and do your suffer from dental issues. thanks
  8. lollypop1984

help with a behaviour

Thanks guys i will see what was the problem. i think i was sat with her to long but i do live next to a zoo so some noises could have spooked her. there are also some cat that come in the garden. i couldn't see anything but it doesn't mean it wasn't there.
  9. lollypop1984

help with a behaviour

Hi guys, just had my 2 buns out in the run for a couple of hours. the last half hour 1 of my rabbits started to stomp her back foot (only1) and making a low grumble noise. Im a little unsure what this means. She likes to jump on my back and she did it on my back as well. Im unsure if she saw...
  10. lollypop1984

Dental Bunnys :(

cool thank you. they get 3/4 different types of hay, hay cookies, willow and apple sticks, they have a willow ball and cardboard tube. Today i gave they some knaw blocks. They eat ss and natures touch mixed once sometimes twice a day (full portion halved) they get fresh veg and sometimes fruit...
  11. lollypop1984

Dental Bunnys :(

So its official my 2 buns both have dental issues one more so than the other. So far its looking like i will need to do it every 6 months which i don't think is that bad having see how some of you guys have to do it more often. They went to the vets 3 months ago and was given till now to try...
  12. lollypop1984

What's the best bedding for outdoor buns?

cool i might give it a go :)
  13. lollypop1984

awesome rabbit products

i have ordered the bunny barn for my run and a couple of toys. They were very helpful and quick to reply :)
  14. lollypop1984

awesome rabbit products

Im not sure if this is aloud if not please delete. There is a awesome pet supplies place on Facebook. Its called Manor pet housing. There stuff looks awesome i have ordered a few product for my 2 today. Check it out guys its priced reasonably as well. Thanks
  15. lollypop1984

hay from the web!

i got my last lot from pets at home online. they had 3 for2. so got one with peppermint one with rose and one with nettles.
Back