• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lolly

1. L

Share your babies...

:love::love: George is beautiful!!! and I love the second pic of Phoebe :D They're all lovely :love::wave:
  2. L

My Beautiful Mr Blue

He's stunning!!:wave:
  3. L

Hai in the sunshine

:love: so pretty :love:
  4. L

new into rescue yesturday.

:love::love: He is so sweet .... i'm loving the name too :love:
  5. L

Share your babies...

6. L

Share your babies...

All my babies!! Jake .... I never could resist those puppy dog eyes :love: Shelly Bean (as a kitty) Milo Dee Winston :p :p :p
  7. L

Fred and Feline

Love the pics :D Bunnies look so cute :love:
  8. L

Razzle & Dazzle

What Gorgeous Bunnies!! :love::love: Enclosures looking good :D
  9. L

Mummy let me indoors yesterday because of all the rubbish weather!

What a little cutie :love: Im loving the pic with the tounge out :D very sweet xx
  10. L

Oddist thing your buns have eaten?

Oh dear :). My bun Shelly has a strange obsession with anything metal. She likes to lick the radiator too!! random!!
  11. L

Some lovely pictures

Lovely pics :D and well done on capturing a rare sunny day up here in the North :lol: :lol:. Gorgeous bunnies.
  12. L

Absolutely gutted/ Maisey rushed to vets/ We've lost her

So sorry to hear about Maisey :( Thinking of you x
  13. L

Hi everyone

Hi all, Im new to the site but I've found loads of interesting tips on here about bunny care so thanks for all your helpful posts :) I just wanted to say hi as im a newbie :wave:. I LOVE rabbits and have always kept them. I only have one bunny at the mo, a dwarf lop called Shelly but she's...
Back