• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LolaOctober

1. L

First Bonding Help

They have been completely separated as after that first attempt i didn't want to risk it at all. I'm still trying to get in touch with the person who owns mummy bunny to find out how old he is, he's small enough to hold in one hand! We have been giving him special care as he seems very...
  2. L

First Bonding Help

We're not sure how old he is exactly, we;re trying to find out but the person told us he was only taken from his mother in the last few days so i'm assuming he must only be a few weeks. Plus he seems very delicate (Still finding his feet as his back legs are a bt wobbly) so we were thinking of...
  3. L

First Bonding Help

We decided it was Time for our Baby girl Leeloo to have some company as she has been spayed and had always been ever so good with both humans and animals she has come into contact with however..... We picked up a male bun today who is absolutely tiny (Seriously i didn't realise they started so...
  4. L

How Long After Tilt Head Can I Adopt???

Thanks :) She has recovered well i just needed to know if it was catching for any amount of time afterward Also does the Males age make a difference when adding another Bun? Leeloo is my first bunny so i don;'t know how well rebbits react to baby rabbits
  5. L

Reserved: Bobbie small male housebunny

Whats a dental? LOL Where in the country is this little angel??
  6. L

How Long After Tilt Head Can I Adopt???

Before my Baby LeeLoo became sick with a head tilt due to EC we were thinkinh about getting another Bun, a male. She is still recovering at the moment and is around 19 days through a course of Panacur but we were wondering, how long should we leave it before introducing another bun?? Also is it...
  7. L

Head Tilt, Help!

An update after seeing the vet today She has been given a booster of anti-inflammatories and lots more baytrill. Luckily it was the vet who knows what he is talking about this time so he inspected her all over and watched her walk. He told me that she may be left with a tilt but i don't care...
  8. L

Head Tilt, Help!

We weren't given any anti inflammatories to be taken over the week by the vet. I didn't know anything about this and the vet was very forthcoming with info but asked to see her in a week which is tomorrow morning. He did give her an injection when she was taken last week which after some probing...
  9. L

Head Tilt, Help!

Around how long does it take to treat ec? Looking at my Bunny with her head on all wonky is a bit distressing now. I was hoping to see some improvement but nothing so far
  10. L

Head Tilt, Help!

Thanks so much, I'll put my order in now for another few weeks worth and then i can ask the vet to make sure i have enough baytrill to last
  11. L

Head Tilt, Help!

Thanks so much you lot. We do wrap her in a towel and my partner squirts while i wrestle lol. Shes just deceptivly strong for a little bunny, She is very good at just letting her mouth go slack and letting it dribble out so we hold chin up a little when we take the syringe out, it seems to help...
  12. L

Head Tilt, Help!

The vet didn't even examine her (I wasn't there as my partner had to take her) i would have thought he would have had a look but nothing I also began to worry when my partner informed me that the Vet said 'Well the survival rate is good for this kind of thing, just none of the rabbits i've ever...
  13. L

Hi!

Shes full of personality too which makes her so much more lovable. She did have an aggresive streak before we had her spayed toward my Fiance Mark which i couldn't help but find a little funny, she also had dogs scared of her! lol I'm worried how she will feel sharing me as i am also pregnant at...
  14. L

Head Tilt, Help!

I will thanks so much. The vet gave us 7 days of baytrill and asked to see her again this time next week so i will ask there. I'm very concerned about her ability to rest as she seems to have a constant 'Tick' so am hoping she can sleep adequately.
  15. L

Hi!

heres my fave pic, Leeloo caught in the act, we now have to keep an eye on her if ew having tea or cocoa lol http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=120501&id=1613064731 she was spayed around a month ago now. She seems fully recovered. Her scar is great and she was been acting fine...
Back