• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by locket_1986

1. L

Cheapest metal run?

I got mine in the local range store. Just happened to have 1 and was cheaper than the ones in PAH and a bit bigger. Cant remember dimensions of hand but plenty big enough for what I needed.
  2. L

Recommend a vet kettering/northants area

Thanks for the replies everyone I will look into those 2 places as their the 2 that seem to crop up when i googled as well. I want her to be in the best hands for neutering as she is 5. The one in Duston looks great but I am a bit worried about the distance. I don't mind driving that far for...
  3. L

Recommend a vet kettering/northants area

Hiya I have mentioned this in the introduction thread but thought id post on here for more to see! I live in Kettering, Northamptonshire and was wondering if anyone can recommend a bunny savvy vet near me? Want to get my 5 year old female spayed and want to make sure shes in good hands. Thanks...
  4. L

New member intro and advice

Ah yes I'm in Kettering, Northamptonshire if anyone can recommend a good bunny vet for spaying Molly :)
  5. L

7ft hutches for £50! UD POst 18!!!! pics post 59

Ah shame I am at a wedding in Essex this weekend or I would have been there! How long is it going to take to build for you? :wave:
  6. L

7ft hutches for £50! UD POst 18!!!! pics post 59

Oooh interesting I live in Northants and am thinking of getting a new home for my bun. Any reviews pictures from those of you who are getting things made woud be great once done :)
  7. L

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am feeling a little better today, knowing George is at peace and Molly is helping the sadness by giving me something to focus on and work towards by getting on her good side! Not sure exactly what happened to George he was fine one day and really ill the next...
  8. L

Hi all this is my first post so bare with me. Up until yesterday I was the owner of 2 buns George-6 years and molly-5 years. Unfortunately George died early hours of the morning yesterday :( he was a male dutch rabbit and my first pet to die so very cut up. He was an amazing rabbit the...
Back