• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LJRabbit

1. L

Update on my rabbit - still worried

He seems ok but is staggering occasionally - it's not a constant thing. ETA I've booked an appointment now.
  2. L

They didn't give him anything at the vets.
  3. L

Should I start giving him the other things anyway though or should I wait?
  4. L

Yeah he's fine with those things.
  5. L

The trouble is that when I rang them (our original vets) on the phone this morning they said it's probably nothing - that's why I went to the other vet. I might make an appointment with them tomorrow though. We also don't have a car so there is no way of getting to a perhaps more rabbit savvy vet.
  6. L

It was actually a new vet I went to today, I don't know if I should go back to the old one as they were very expensive - however they did seem more experienced.
  7. L

Is that as well as metacam and benadril - also do you think that five days treatment is enough? Also should I buy Panacur from the vet or online?
  8. L

I took my rabbit to the vet today after noticing he is slightly wobbly/unsteady on his feet (although he still gets around okay), I asked the vet (who I didn't seem very experienced) if it could be a parasite infection (such as EC), she said no because he's not tilting his head, she prescribed...
  9. L

Really worried about my rabbit

How serious is EC?
  10. L

He's just over a year old so I'm not sure it could be arthritis and it hasn't been a gradual process it seems to literally have happened overnight.
  11. L

Last night I noticed my rabbit is having problems with balance, he hops around fine but when he stops or I pick up and put him down, he staggers with his back feet and struggles to regain his balance (although he does quite quickly). Apart from this he is perfectly fine, he's not tilting his...
  12. L

Feeding a half dwarf

My rabbit is a one year old half-netherland dwarf and I was wondering how much much food I'm feeding him the right amount. At the minute, he gets approx half a mug of Rabbit Royale, Grass when he's outside and unlimited hay in his cage, occasionally he gets apple and carrots as a treat. Any...
  13. L

Banana Plant

Wasn't sure where to post this but I was wondering if the leaves of banana plants are poisonous? We just got one and I wasn't sure if it was safe to have around my rabbit ;)
  14. L

Best setup for an indoor rabbit

Sorry for the late reply, Would this be a good sized play pen attachment? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dog-puppy-Rabbit-hutch-play-pen-playpen-metal-cage-Door_W0QQitemZ360200121260QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?var=&hash=item92aef4bd0a Or this...
  15. L

Best setup for an indoor rabbit

Whats the best type of cage for an indoor rabbit, I was looking on ebay and was thinking maybe of a dog crate combined with a dog exercise pen is this a good idea? Thanks, P.S could any one show me any pictures of your indoor setups, it would be mutch appreciated! :)
Back