• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lizard

1. L

Is my rabbit sick?

I woke up this morning to a seemingly healthy and happy bun! Doing laps and binkeys around the living room she seems much better. No more accidents! Well I guess I'll wait and watch her and if she shows any of the symptoms again I'll take her straight to the vet
  2. L

Is my rabbit sick?

She is also lethargic and it seems it is hard for her to get comfortable! Luckily she is still eating and going number 2 normally!
  3. L

Is my rabbit sick?

Thanks! She peed again in a puddle and laid in it. Her pee is cloudy. I plan on taking her to the vet tomorrow afternoon.
  4. L

Is my rabbit sick?

I have a Mini Rex rabbit named Emme who is about 2 years old. Also, she is spayed. She is a little chubby but not obese. Today when I picked her up her feet and her bottom were wet and her cage smelled. Inside of her cage she had left pee everywhere! She is very good about using her litter box...
Back