• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Littlesol

1. L

Urgent! Please help!

We found a vet...going to try to take her now... From a pet shop...had her for 2 weeks no issues...then this....I copied it already so they can delete if they want...but thank you! I see no urine at all in her house. Sigh. Well I am running to this emergency vet....ill check in here in a...
  2. L

Urgent! Please help!

I'm going to examine her again carefully. And check for any urine in her house
  3. L

Urgent! Please help!

No please. You are giving me some hope. Thank you so much for your time and help! I separated her the first time she screamed....because I thought the other bun scared her...then all the other symptoms showed and j was so glad I separated when I did...the other bun she was with appears fine...
  4. L

Urgent! Please help!

She's a grey lionhead....and so she is either going to die or become disabled...? What can I do...?
  5. L

Urgent! Please help!

Reading it as we speak..scary stuff.
  6. L

Urgent! Please help!

It's definitely fecal...and it smelled far worse than any rabbit diarrhea I have smelled before....but then 20 mins after the scream...she has poop that is about 70% of the 'norm'...and I don't think she is eating them no...but I checked her genitals of course ...I clean her rear after she has...
  7. L

Urgent! Please help!

She doesn't lose control during the fit, but afterwards the last time,her jaw started twitching, then it looked like she was doing some sort of silent scream. Then she involuntarily jumped backwards and her legs were stuck extended for a few seconds....then she hunched her back up and walked...
  8. L

Urgent! Please help!

And no they have hay, hay, and more hay, and I give them pellets for breakfast and dinner, with the hay....her diet hasn't changed at all. And my other 3 rabbits are doing great. Except when they hear her scream. It stresses them all out.
  9. L

Urgent! Please help!

The seizures would cause the diarrhea as well? And I am forcing her to hydrate. My wife just decided that with her research it sounds like coccidiosis. But our little baby is acting right as rain right now....I swear earlier the way she was moving her head, I was thinking to myself "she's...
  10. L

Urgent! Please help!

Hello guys, I have a pet store dwarf lion head bunny that's roughly 9 weeks old....she was great and healthy and beautiful, and then all of a sudden Candy started to let out this heartbreaking scream. Before I even realized what was going on I was already by her house trying to give her a head...
Back