• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LittleBear18

1. LittleBear18

Bored Buns - help!

Thanks for this - theres always the chance their might be an underlying health problem for anything isnt there? I do check them regularly and Ive been really lucky with how fantastic their teeth are and how aligned they are! They are dead fussy with their hay though and dont eat so much of...
  2. LittleBear18

Bored Buns - help!

I knew the whole stretched out thing means they are relaxed, and Tia does binky when in a new situation I just worry about them, as Im not in their head and they are still so shy. Maybe just being too sensitive - if i had nothing to do all day i sure as hell wouldnt :) I just see clips of...
  3. LittleBear18

Bored Buns - help!

Hi Guys, My buns have gone outside to enjoy the nice weather, to mow the lawn and generally be a bit more bunny like outdoors. They are in a super 12ft by 4 foot run and they are digging up everything like normal! THey have loads of toys, balls with treats in, willow carrot things, chew...
  4. LittleBear18

Cardboard Eating and taming!

He doesnt do it all the time, I just noticed he did it and i worried. They have at least half a dozen wooden chew toys... he chews them occasionally but not much...
  5. LittleBear18

Thanks Phill! I'm glad his cardboard eating is nothing to worry about and I'll start using the box thing more to my advantage! He's a :censored: though, he pulls up my carpet and leaves me nice piles of carpet fluff! :roll: Will carry on how I am and take them how they are! Thanks again
  6. LittleBear18

Hi Guys :wave: Couple of questions. I have just moved into my flat and the house bunnies (boy and girl) are settling in nicely and I've kind of just left them to it really. Now, they've been in two weeks and while they are happy and content they are not tame, have you guys got any tips on...
  7. LittleBear18

weeing in bed!

My little girl will use her litter tray until i provide her with something soft e.g. cat bed, duvet, bedding and she'd MUCH rather wee on that. Strange huh? Can't offer any advice other than take it away. My little girl only wees in her tray now but I feel bad she doesnt have her little cosy...
  8. LittleBear18

Why does my bunny....??

Thanks Helgalush :) Hope your little girl finds a friend soon... he was castrated... erm 4 months ago? So to be fair it could be just hormones. I think the only thing i was worried about was if its bordem - i mean they have loads of toys, i spoil them like nobodies business and he plays with...
  9. LittleBear18

Why does my bunny....??

Hello! (again!) I have a castrated little boy who lives with his girlfriend and hes lovely. I came home yesterday to find a hole in the carpet.. hmm - hole number two! Now, I know digging is a natural thing! I have given him a towel and he does this: Paws at it with his claws then bites and...
  10. LittleBear18

Girly noises!!

Thanks guys :)!! She makes it when I go to pick her up like 'no no, get off' but she does it when foods coming!! Confusing much, maybe its just one of those things she makes when emotional!! Its just such a heart string pulling noise! He is the most silent bun in the world, so her making...
  11. LittleBear18

Girly noises!!

Hey Guys, I have a little girl who is completely inlove with her husbun, she is going to be spayed in a couple of weeks. I'm slightly concerned she makes a funny noise when I try and handle her, but she also makes this noise when she gets excited. Its really hard to describe it and its not...
  12. LittleBear18

cant seem to litter train!

Hi Pinkyblare, Keep doing what you are doing with the litter training! They'll get it - I've just struggled with my two and I'll share some tips. I got a HUGE littertray so that if only half of it was used thats fine, I covered the bottom with litter and some of their poop and then, I put hay...
  13. LittleBear18

Worms! Help!

After researching *whispers* flystrike I would say thank :censored: no!! Shes definately clean down there, shes a house bunny and shes had a couple of days out in the garden because its been so nice!! Stupid weather!! The worms are...worms - they are thin thin thin, and white/transluscent...
  14. LittleBear18

Worms! Help!

Thanks for replying by the way :) Let me do some quick research on flystrike The worms are tiny and after research and looking at pictures (and years volunteering for an animal charity with hundreds of rabbits...) I conclude pinworms, I think similar to threadworms in humans. So, I'll get her...
  15. LittleBear18

Worms! Help!

Shes not lost huge amounts of weight, shes possibly a little thin. They have constant access to hay which she isnt constantly eating, she is always very grateful for food, but what bunny isnt? I would personally definately say pinworms in my experience. My other bunny isnt showing signs of...
Back