• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lissa Lou

1. Lissa Lou

my bailey

binky free bailey xx
  2. Lissa Lou

Jess

Poor Jess, so sorry our life was taken, run free. Thinking of your poor owner xx
  3. Lissa Lou

OMG just had a call from my vets i really cant believe whats happening ......

have you had any better results with the surgery Caroline? It's so sad, hope you are ok xx
  4. Lissa Lou

Re-introducing after Spey and Castration

I have been told by the vet Munchkin and Boo are ok to go back in together now. They have been in cages next to each other for a few months untill they were ok to have their op's. These have now been done and the ok given to put the m back together. Last night we put Munchkin back in with Boo...
  5. Lissa Lou

Rearranging his litter tray

Boo does this too, she also likes to rip uo the neswpaper on the bottom of her cage :evil: bless her :lol:
  6. Lissa Lou

Nicknames.....

Boo = Boo Girl Munchkin = Bunny Boy, Tim Nice but Dim or Kevin ( when his hair flops over his face,from Kevin and Perry) he has been giving me lots of bunny kisses recently only just started to do it :love:
  7. Lissa Lou

Boo's had her spey u/d she is home and eating

Yay!!!! she is home eating, she has ad basil and hayand just started to ea her excell pellets she normally has. I have just put her to bed with her hot beany bag.
  8. Lissa Lou

I will do clock watching at the moment, it's going soooooooooooo slllllllllllooooowwwwwwww waiting for Andy to phone
  9. Lissa Lou

I am getting worried now, Andy said he will phone the vets again at 5 to see if she has eaten. I hope she does:(
  10. Lissa Lou

just ahd a call from Andy to say she has not eaten yet, this is very unlike her, she is normally all over her food. If anyone has any spare vibes can they send them her way please
  11. Lissa Lou

How long after spey?

How long after a spey should you leave bun on her own before you but her back with husbun?
  12. Lissa Lou

Pens on offer

:oops::D:lol: me too :oops::oops::D:lol:
  13. Lissa Lou

Please wish her luck....Im scared too!!

hope she is ok, boo had hers today
  14. Lissa Lou

Boo girl has had her spey today, Andy has heard from the vet, she is ok but still groggy, just waiting for him to phone back between 3 & 4 to check she is ok. I will get him to ask the vet how long it should be before she can go back in with Munchkin, what would you guys suggest about that??
  15. Lissa Lou

can I ask a question??

ahhhh i see, I have had lots ot Binkys from Munchkin and Boo but no purring as yet, but nw I know what I am looking for ( or listening for)
Back