• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lisa1981

1. L

Hay

The colour is amazing. Where did you get it? Always trying to encourage hay eating as my girls arnt huge fans.
  2. L

Advice please re: spaying bunnies

I’m glad all went well for you all x
  3. L

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

Have just read the thread from the begining and they are just as cute as ever. Happy ninth birthday girlies xx
  4. L

Rabbit barely eating

We’re his teeth checked by the vet on any of your visits? It’s also hot now. Is he eating more in the evening or mornings or just not much at all all the time. How are his poops?
  5. L

Pellet debate

I’m in the middle of swapping them over now to excel as it’s recomended to swap around 5 to 6months. But I think to be honest the A&P is better then the oxbow. We’ve had so many issues with fresh foods that I wasn’t willing to swap again when I realised it wasn’t quiet up to par. The haygates...
  6. L

Pellet debate

I got my girls just befor Christmas and they were on haygates which when I looked up was not nutritionally brilliant so I swapped them to oxbow junior pellets. This chart may help you with choosing the best pellets for Ralph and Penelope...
  7. L

Pickle and Beans (as requested by Craig)

I wish my girls would be as helpfull :lol: good work Pickle and Beans
  8. L

Girls not eating in hot weather :(

Eating is a little better today but it’s not so hot so we have some hay munching huge piles of herbs and scattered forage. Can you tell I’m paranoid about the no eating thing I’m also cleaning out litter trays more then usual just to keep an eye on output
  9. L

I don’t think Harlequin would apreciate an ice pod. She just dragged the frozen bottle angrily to the ended of the 1st floor in the pen and throw it down to the ground. Then she looked at me and I felt like she was saying. Enough already that’s where it belongs :lol:
  10. L

They both have a six by three foot base in the livingroom which I was thinking of putting them in as the fan would blow the cool air around. But I may also get another fan for the hallway as that’s Beauty’s freeroam space and Harlequin has the livingroom. I will definantly look out for the...
  11. L

I was thinking the 5L because they could sit on them or maybe even just hop on and off maybe as a look out which would still help as they arnt using the 2L ones at all. I was thinking of an air conditioner as well but they seem so pricy. I might have to save up for one though. My daughter has...
  12. L

I’m currently using 2L fizzy drinks bottles frozen to help cool down the girls but they are not intrested. I was thinking about getting the 5L square water bottles and wrapping them in a towel or blanket. I thought maybe they would sit on them as they are flat and that they would last longer...
  13. L

Veteran Rabbit Owner from NZ

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.
  14. L

Oh no so it’s even harder on your two with the moult. I hope they pick up eating a bit for you once the moult is over. Beauty and Harlequin are both in their first moult but it hadn’t affected their eating. Because we had just switched to an almost hay only diet theyy we’re getting through a...
  15. L

They are right little charictures and oftern like to tell me what they don’t want with the thump of the paw. I think so to unless it’s treat time :lol:
Back