• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lis

1. lis

New rabbit not eating

Thank you to everyone. The teeth have been done and I'm glad we did it. I think he's more comfortable now and eating better. Still not that keen on pellets or muesli though, so I gave them separate food in 2 bowls today and split the run. Well, I went away and within 10 minutes they'd worked out...
  2. lis

New rabbit not eating

Thank you for the good wishes.
  3. lis

New rabbit not eating

The two rabbits are getting on great, by the way. They're really comfortable with each other.
  4. lis

New rabbit not eating

Thank you for your helpful replies. I got the muesli that he'd been fed at the RSPCA and tried to feed him that but it made no difference. So on Monday I started subdividing the run where they go during the day, so that they could still see each other but I could tell which rabbit was eating and...
  5. lis

New rabbit not eating

Hi! we took our rabbit to the RSPCA 9 days ago in order to get her a friend as she'd recently lost her mate and we didn't want her to be lonely. They had a lot of young boys who'd recently been neutered. They put one of them with my rabbit and after a bit of thumping and chasing they said that...
  6. lis

Rehomed: Daphne - 10 month old female lop rabbit - SURREY

I never thought it would be so difficult to find a single female rabbit!!! We can't travel so far - you're our best place in terms of distance and rabbits on offer. What about Carrot and Broccoli? We so much wanted to come today but we don't know opening hours, and whether we can just turn up...
  7. lis

Rehomed: Carrot and Broccoli - 2xfemale rabbits - SURREY

Don't forget, we're coming on 24th October, ok?
  8. lis

Rehomed: Daphne - 10 month old female lop rabbit - SURREY

We'd like to bring ours down to see Daphne on Tuesday 25 October, if that's ok with you. It's the half term holiday, we can't do anything before that. She'll be quite a lot bigger than our Robbie though, I think.
  9. lis

What naughty foods has you bunny eaten

rubber wheels of toy cars. Dolly's nose. toy dinosaur's back plates etc
  10. lis

House Bunnies to Outdoor Bunnies Advice Needed!!!!!

I've just moved my house rabbits outside and I think their coats have already got a bit thicker after a few weeks outdoors. They seem happy and they haven't fallen ill. Good luck with the renovating of the shed. I think getting a second rabbit is a good idea, and if you get one now then they can...
  11. lis

Advice request on encouraging 2 newly bonded bunnies to lick each other more

I've never seen my two rabbits groom eachother:( ... They're like an old married couple. They never fight, and occasionally lie down close to eachother - otherwise they tend to do their own thing. They grew up together even though they were from different litters, so they've known eachother...
  12. lis

do you think its better...

I vote for shed and free range.
  13. lis

turf question

I put a bit of earth over the mesh before putting the turf, and waited a month for the grass to grow.
  14. lis

Thumbs up for Runaround

I have a 10ft long pipe which the rabbits have no problem with. It doesn't go anywhere though, it's just a toy and a hiding place.
  15. lis

A room with a view

looks lovely. nice decor.
Back