• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LionBun

1. L

Issues bonding with your own rabbit?

I think it’s understandable to want a close bond with your bunny and it is disappointing when they don’t show much care for you. I’ve had both kinds even though I treated them the same. I had a female who literally turned her back to me or sat furtherest away every time. Never came for rubs. Her...
  2. L

Friday sploofings

I love those positions. I didn’t know the actual name of it though lol.
  3. L

Hi, this isn’t the introduction I wanted to make

Thanks all. I went to the golf course and the lovely person working there even took me out in a golf buggy to check the area out safely. And of course they got the message out, how kind was he! And also the vets were also very kind. The message has gotten out but I’ll keep checking and have...
  4. L

Help me rehome a lovely rabbit

Aww love house bunnies, I’m very tempted, I can’t imagine not having a bunny anymore, so sad without one now. Have you found a home for him yet?
  5. L

Thank you for the words. Our garden backs onto a big park and a golf course and as a big space it’s possible he could keep wandering further away. I’m going to look again today. I’m outside for most of the day calling and looking.
  6. L

I’ve read the forum many times for advice without signing up. But I can’t express this or process it properly so i wanted to share here. I’ve lost our beautiful pet bunny very recently and still so sad and even more so because my children are devastated, the tears are heartbreaking. It’s such a...
Back