• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Linzay88

1. L

Possible new bunny incoming!!

Don't worry he won't be left out! He will still get the supervised playdates! He is also very attached to us (as we are to him! ) so we will still be making just as much fuss over him as we do now! He and Chester don't live together right now anyway so nothing should change for him in that way.
  2. L

Hi there, yes they are both neutered but Jaffa had his op later in life and has still got some habits such as mounting all of the time! We have been bonding them pretty much since we got Chester following the steps as you said. They currently get on very well in our living room and garden...
  3. L

Thanks for your reply. I never knew they could help with the bonding!
  4. L

Hi everyone I plan on posting in the intro section later but have an urgent question! My girlfriend and I currently have 2 wonderful bunnies Jaffa a lionhead we re-homed (6 years) and Chester a Netherland dwarf we have had since about 8 weeks old (almost 1 now). They get on very well when...
Back