• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Limit

1. Limit

He Was so, so Brave

Such a beautiful bun, so brave too. x :love:
  2. Limit

Spending time together

Both dogs are very relaxed around him, surprisingly. The dog in the photo (athos) is a rescue and had a high prey drive when we first got him. But he’s now relaxed so much and listens to every command we give him, I’m very proud of how well behaved he is around the rabbit. The other dog (honey)...
  3. Limit

Spending time together

Monte has come inside for today, I’ve put the temperature right down so there’s hardly a difference. I might be very cold but I love having him around my feet as I walk around and jumping on the sofa etc. I wish he could stay in all the time but this is probably as much as I can do for now. :D I...
  4. Limit

Winston - 14th March 2012 to 27th December 2017

I'm so sorry, binky free little Winston xx :(
  5. Limit

Christmas bunny!

Oh my gosh, so adorable :love: A perfect fit :D
  6. Limit

Christmas bunny!

:lol: Didn’t realise I’d put it on that way!
  7. Limit

Christmas bunny!

Monte is extremely uncaring when he wants to be and he let me make him Christmassy today after he had his Christmas presents (and breakfast) :lol:
  8. Limit

Outdoor or Indoor?

I’ve had both. Smudge was indoors for years, he was extremely loving with people and was a very clean boy. When we got Binky, we bonded them and provided them with an outdoor set up. I think Smudge was definitely an indoor bun whereas Binky is definitely not. When Smudge passed away I brought...
  9. Limit

Monte’s mansion setup

Got super lucky with the balcony, didn’t ask for it but they added it as an apology for how long we had to wait! It’s brilliant, monte always uses it!
  10. Limit

10 hours to castration

Oh bless him, he is such a gorgeous bun :love: Sending some more healing vibes for him, he looks bright in himself.
  11. Limit

Our big boy churchill ~ 7-12-17

:( He was such a handsome bun, Binky free Churchill and hugs to you at this sad time xx
  12. Limit

My Family

:love: Such a lovely family
  13. Limit

Nipping

Probably her hormones, if it was small nips with no breaking the skin I’d imagine it would be to get your leg to move out the way but as she’s breaking skin she might be taking her hormones out on you. Or she’s becoming territorial... might be worth getting some armour :lol: Who could imagine...
  14. Limit

Fixing roof membrane?

I also can’t imagine what you’re talking about, can’t picture it in my head at all. Could try no nails? But if he’s that determined to get it off, he’d probably succeed again and then he’d be able to get to the no nails glue... tricky. I don’t have any advice either, have you got some pics of...
  15. Limit

Just a little Lois Lane update

Aw she is a gorgeous little bun :love: Glad she’s a good hay eater, makes it a lot easier when they’re not fussy! She’s settling in really well
Back