• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lilsouris

1. lilsouris

Rabbit insurance question

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll do that and have a good chat with them because you're right that gut stasis is caused by something and like you we never found out what caused Buffy's. I'm just gutted that I never got them insured before because now I won't be able to claim again if she has...
  2. lilsouris

Vibes for Beano please

Glad she's feeling better. Hopefully it was just a passing thing
  3. lilsouris

Never going on holiday again!

Awww really hun? That'd be amazing thanks I'll PM you :)
  4. lilsouris

Never going on holiday again!

I feel for you hun. We go away at the end of may and Im starting to worry myself now. Go my brother house/bunny sitting which makes me feel a bit better that they're not going to be on their own as he'll be staying here, but I think I'll be writing a novel of instructions lol. The thing that's...
  5. lilsouris

Rabbit insurance question

Hi guys, I'm looking to get my two buns insured. Looking around I think Petplan seems to be the best option. Just had a question hope one of you guys could help me with before I go ahead. When I'm filling in the online form it asks me to put in any instances of illnesses and vet treatments...
  6. lilsouris

clipped nail too close

Thanks everyone that replied I feel a little better now. Thanks for the reassurance I just feel so guilty I eas just tryinv to ssve her the stress oc the vets :( the torch Idea is genius if I ever get the courage to try again! Buffys just taken a treat but she really isnt my friend atm. Think...
  7. lilsouris

clipped nail too close

Hi can anyone help. This was the first time ive tried to clip my rabbits nails (I normally let the vet do it) and I feel awful because I cut one nail too close and made her bleed. :( :( :( I feel so guilty. I think its stopped bleeding but have a done major damage or will she be ok? I only took...
  8. lilsouris

Newly bonded friends... Timmy and Misty

Aww theyre gorgous x Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  9. lilsouris

Pepper, Harlequin Male. Cheshire

Aww pepper is lovely. Looks very similar to my two harlequin girs. Would love to take him but I dont think I'd have the space and I'd be worried about distrupting willow and buffys relationship. Hope he gets a loving new home soon x Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  10. lilsouris

Anyone elses buns looking like scruffpots!

Yup. I keep getting tumbleweeds of fur blowing about aswell lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  11. lilsouris

Pets At Home Neutering

I had for both my girls to get them spayed for free which I used at to Stockport campion care. Rabbits were fine afterwards, given great advice to get them eating and was strongly advised to purchase pain medication for them which I did. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  12. lilsouris

My Rabbit Shed Tour

What an awesome set up :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  13. lilsouris

Vibes for Holly and Misty ud Holly still not eating

Sending vibes. Hope everything goes smoothly Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  14. lilsouris

back from her spay...help after check up :)

This is what my two were like after their spay :) kept pushing different bits of food under their nose every couple of hours untill finally they relented 'oh for gods sake ill eat this little bit now let me sleep!' Sounds like she's doing okay. They tend to just want to sleep for the first day...
  15. lilsouris

Poorly Malcolm, Vibes Please.

Hope malcolm feels better soon x Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Back