• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lilsheena

1. lilsheena

ear mites

Thankyou i will do x
  2. lilsheena

ear mites

Hi I have been looking after my friends bunny as she is away on holiday she is not as friendly as my own but tonight she came out to see what was happening and her ear was down i looked in it as it was all crusty i think this could be "cranker " i have bathed her ear is there any cream i can buy...
  3. lilsheena

my rabbits coat

Hi does rabbits coat malt at this time of year ?
  4. lilsheena

can i have some advice

Hi I have 2 male guinae pigs been living together for about 6 months now maybe longer the lil brown one is fat and healthy looking while my lil ptch is thin and looks like hes loseing hair they seem ok together get fed twice a day and out all day long there hutch is cleened 4 times a week...
  5. lilsheena

rabbit boarding

Hi all I am going on holiday end of july for 2 weeks does anyone know of any small animal boarding places in the north ayrshire area I have 2 guinae pigs and a rabbit
  6. lilsheena

Rabbits and Guineas - why not?

I just found out i shouldn't keep mine together i dont keep them in same hutch but when letting them out for air i just let them in the big open run i thought this would be ok as they are totally kool with each other and often i just let them in garden with no run will i now need to do this...
  7. lilsheena

hi all

aw i didn't know that they are so happy i just thought having had all the injections they would be fine
  8. lilsheena

hi all

Just to let you all know my lovelly rabbit shadow has been introduced to my new male guinae pigs and guess what he loves them he is a such a wee bully i thought i should keep them seperate but i did all he could to get in with them so i put him in to see the reaction and he loved it there the...
  9. lilsheena

advive

can u give me a link for the thread as cant find it x
  10. lilsheena

advive

Thankyou i was just using what i used for my rabbit will switch to hay x
  11. lilsheena

advive

Hi all This is a kinda silly question is it ok to put straw in a guinae pigs house or does it have to be soft hay ? I have just aquired 2 male guinae pigs there so cute
Back