• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lillian

1. Lillian

Help me find a hutch!

I have spent days looking everywhere I can think of online for appropriate housing for a special needs bunny. What I need Single storey (he's completely blind now) At least 6ft Under £160 Needs to be delivered It doesn't have to be new, but there's nothing second hand on ebay or local ads...
  2. Lillian

Jessi - Dog

Thank you so much for putting the pictures up Jane!
  3. Lillian

Jessi - Dog

Just over two years ago my friend Nicky introduced me to Jessi (a dog who belonged to her friend) and I became Jessi's new dog walker. As the months went by I became good friends with her lovely owner and the family too. Jessi was a difficult dog to begin with, she didn't like me much and...
  4. Lillian

Rosie Rabbit 8 weeks old

It's devastating because she came so far, she was so close to being healthy again. If she'd passed at the start it wouldn't have been so upsetting. I really started to believe she had a future. It's such a waste of life.
  5. Lillian

Rosie Rabbit 8 weeks old

I am very heart broken to say baby Rosie passed away this morning after more than 4 weeks battling myxomatosis. She came to me at around 4 weeks old with already full blown myxomatosis. Her eyes were sealed closed under two enormous scabs, she had several nodules on her face, her genitals were...
  6. Lillian

So sorry Benjamin

Unfortunately rabbits do just suddenly pass away sometimes. I've had a few over the years that where perfectly healthy one moment then suddenly dead without symptoms. It's very upsetting and we often blame ourselves, did we miss the signs? Could we have done something differently? Rabbits hide...
  7. Lillian

Milly

I only just saw this, I am so sorry! Absolutely gutted for you and Charlie xx
  8. Lillian

Day 19 U/D - can we have some love and support

We're 3 and half weeks in and I think I'm doing worse than Rosie because I got emotional today and booked her in to see the vet, I felt like nothing was improving and started to doubt if I was doing the right thing keeping her alive. She scratched her eyelid scabs off and her eyes were full of...
  9. Lillian

Spot on use - potential mange

Does anyone know how often to apply ivermectin for potential mange (used Xeno 50 Mini Spot On). My friend gave me a couple but without a box so I don't know how often I can use it?
  10. Lillian

Another belated Gotcha Day: Lopsy!

Aw bless! Happy Gotcha Day xx
  11. Lillian

Fern wild baby Bunny -22/8/2018

Aw bless her! I'm glad people helped her and you looked after her. So sad she didn't make it though.
  12. Lillian

Boobly bear & friends

Gorgeous happy bunnies!!
  13. Lillian

Old member, new bunny!

I remember you and Bella! I've just returned after several years absence too because I rescued a baby myxi bun. Lemon is absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her with a partner in the future. Hope she's settling in okay.
  14. Lillian

Abby bun

She is stunning! What a horrible human dumping her!!! But I'm so glad that it had a good outcome and she's in a loving home now.
  15. Lillian

For Barney

Rest peacefully Barney xx
Back