• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lilbel

1. L

Fast Breathing

Thank you all for your well wishes and advice. It is very much appreciated! :) I hope she is OK. Fingers crossed! :)
  2. L

Fast Breathing

Thank you so much for your response ChristyRose. It's Ok, I would rather know all I can. I have booked an appointment with another rabbit saavy vet for Wednesday so hopefully I can get this sorted once and for all. :) Fingers crossed it all goes ok. :)
  3. L

Fast Breathing

Hi Gbwms, Thank you very much for your response. The breathing quicker as she gets older does make sense when you put it into the concept of when adults get older. Thank you. :) No - she is not wheezing at all and she doesn't seems to be struggling to breath or look uncomfortable at all. It...
  4. L

Fast Breathing

Hiya, Thank you for your response Jacks-Jane. Yes - they were both spayed as soon as they were old enough to be. I might ask the vet about that type of x-ray in the morning then as she made it sound like they would always anesthetise to do an x-ray. All of the documents and books I have...
  5. L

Fast Breathing

Hi all, :wave: Just wondered if I could pick your brains for a bit of advice. My little Lilly seems to be breathing faster than normal and I'm not sure if that is right. She seems to breath twice as fast as Bella. Lilly and Bella are now 3 and half years old so i don't know if age makes a...
  6. L

The buns in their new homes!

She is so adorable!!!! :love:
  7. L

Wedding / Mauritius pics added for anyone interested....

You make a beautiful couple! Congratulations! It looks wonderful!
  8. L

CLOSED - Crochet Bunny Raffle / Apple stick fundraiser

A bump for the rescue bunnies! :) Last 20 minutes.
  9. L

Finley makes everything worthwhile

My fiancé still has one... haha :p When he laughs... I laugh. lol
  10. L

I am speechless!

Awww that's terrible. With one of the side effects for cats being "loss of appetite" it's not too great for the poor rabbit. i do hope he recovers fully and quickly! :(
  11. L

Awww that's brilliant! Lucky buns! xx
  12. L

Finley makes everything worthwhile

He is so adorable! :) What a cheeky little face.
  13. L

Your most welcome! I wish I could do more for all the rescues. As I would imagine others on here would. But money is so tight at the moment what with everything going up. So as I've got some spare cash... why not spoil a few lovely needy bunnies. :) I hope you raise lots more before tomorrow...
  14. L

Oh, I've only just seen this!! I would like to send the rescue bunnies 6 sticks. As that is normally what Lilly and Bella get through in one sitting! Piggies! I will Paypal the money over now. :) xx
  15. L

Rescue Auction Item plea!

I will have another dig about, see what I can find. x
Back