• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LilacBunbun

1. LilacBunbun

My Tiny Dara

:love::bunny:
  2. LilacBunbun

I've been told I won't have Doughnut for much longer :(

Vibes for health from Pitsi, Milka & me! Milka struggled with her weight too (she was 920gr on 14/12/19) & today I was very happy to find that she weights 1.230gr! Her diet consists of hay, bunny nature pellets (8pieces twice a day), fresh greens,herbs weeds etc. The only change to help her...
  3. LilacBunbun

My four bunnies today

:love:
  4. LilacBunbun

I'm new

Welcome!
  5. LilacBunbun

Another three teeth removed for doughnut

Healing vibes from Milka & Pitsi to baby Doughnut!
  6. LilacBunbun

Spinal Injury Care

Thank you all for your kind words! Milka gains weight almost every day & her movement has improved. cpayne, I hope the best for Doughnut! Being in your loving hands is the best gift for her! :love:
  7. LilacBunbun

Signatures

Testing
  8. LilacBunbun

Spinal Injury Care

cpayne, I'd be very interested in seeing cold laser treatment in bunnies. It would be great if you could show/ describe how it is done. By the way, how old is Doughnut?? Milka is only 3yo and with that old fracture, I'm afraid that immobility is inevitable at some point. Fortunatelly, she is...
  9. LilacBunbun

Aren't bunnies amazing....

How intelligent these little creatures are!:love:
  10. LilacBunbun

Spinal Injury Care

Thank you all very much for replying. Milka is on vet prescribed gabapentin for 3 days now. She also started the IR therapy yesterday. I let her under the lamp for 5mins and she'll gradually stay 12 mins daily. I have to do some research & find info that I have long forgotten for the IR therapy...
  11. LilacBunbun

Spinal Injury Care

Thank you both for your replies. I'm purchasing the IR lamp tomorrow & will start using it according to a physiotherapist friend's advice. Since I cannot find a rabbit physio in Greece, it seems that we'll have to improvise:lol: As soon as she starts the IR therapy, I'll start a new thread...
  12. LilacBunbun

Spinal Injury Care

Hello everyone!! Last August, I adopted a 3-year old girl and named her Milka, as she easily passes as a miniature cow.:love: Milka came with a lot of issues, since she was severely neglected, living in her own excrements, being fed with muesly & drinking from a bottle, the known situation a...
  13. LilacBunbun

Rabbits to be gassed for eating flowers :-(

Now, honestly, anyone who finds having their already dead flowers eaten by rabbits distressing, has serious issues. If that happens on a grave, even more serious! I lost my mother 4 years ago, and I leave flowers every now and then although I visit her grave almost every other day. I throw...
  14. LilacBunbun

Survey about rabbit personalities

Done:)
  15. LilacBunbun

From the Laboratory to Freedom

Made my day!!:love:
Back