• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lil Miss

1. L

What's Hi-Fi?

it makes their pellets last longer and keeps them entertained longer, theres no reason why not to, as its high in fibre it is good for their digestion too
  2. L

What's Hi-Fi?

as a hi-fi feeder i can say we are referring to Dengie hifi (normally original apple) ;) mine get a handful per 2 buns mixed in with their pellets
  3. L

I Challenge You....

:lol: :lol: :lol: he is just as snuggly and huggable as he looks too :love:
  4. L

I Challenge You....

Not to AWWWWWWWWWW
  5. L

separated my buns...what now?

personally i would keep them separate and rebond after their hormones have died down
  6. L

Outdoor buns what time is their bedtime

mine have permanent access to their secure runs, it dont think it would be fair to shut them up at night, they are as active at night as they are in the day. last checks can be any where up to about 4 am :lol:
  7. L

EC

yes she probably will you would be best to worm all your rabbits every 6 months for 28 days, bleaching everything on days 21 & 28, that is the only way to kill ec, and it will help prevent any of them from getting it again i always recommend panacuring regularly
  8. L

am i a bit slow

when you log in you need to remember to tick the "remember me" box then it will keep you logged in ;)
  9. L

HELP - advice needed!

if he is quite poorly you would be better syringing it to him, missing a dose could be more harmful in the long run then stressing him out its vital you do the full antibiotic course
  10. L

Pretty Banners

I use PaintShop Pro im not a fan of photoshop
  11. L

Can vaccinated bunnies still get VHD?

the lappinject VHD vaccine is 99% effective, no vaccine can fully say they will cover anything 100% but the lappinject is as near as damn it, the chances a bun that has been vacced with lappinject (i dont know about the others sorry) catching VHD are very very very minuscule
  12. L

Harry Disapproves

prices you are looking at are whole sale, or maybe the RRP of the covers, they arent cheap, but the biggest they sell is a 5ft :lol:
  13. L

Harry Disapproves

:lol: they arent the best pictures, they were taken late last night in poor light, i just found it so funny how he came over and huffed right when i got to the hutches :lol: hes an algerian grey snowflake, and he was born with no back feet, his back legs literally end at the ankles, my other hog...
  14. L

Harry Disapproves

He is an african pygmy hedgehog
  15. L

Harry Disapproves

of small hutches :lol:
Back