• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Leelu

1. L

Great Idea - Lookalike bunnies!!!!

Here are my two trouble makers
  2. L

ivy has found a new treat

3. L

Decided

4. L

house feels empty

I had to go out after being home for 10minutes:lol: I totally agree, I dont think a house is a home without some form of a pet :)
  5. L

house feels empty

Without Ivy and Harle :( Thank goodness I am going away tomorrow as I don't think I would cope Fao Tinkpig. Thank you so much for looking after my fluffies Your a great friend :)
  6. L

Ivy and Harle

Are going on holiday to Tinkpig's for a week Thursday, while I visit my parents. :) Starting to get upset that I won't see them for a week now, but that might just be tiredness :lol:
  7. L

How many breeds/colours do we have between us?

2 mini lops, one is lilac otter butterfly and the other is blue self :wave:
  8. L

Dwarf Lop Insurance

depends on how old they are, vaccinated and neutered spayed etc. Petplan quoted my around the same for my 2 so guessing its normal price
  9. L

Dwarf Lop Insurance

I am with P@H and pay out £12 a month for my 2 mini lops :)
  10. L

Lola and SiDney.......

LMAO:lol: That was amazing :D Made me giggle so much :)
  11. L

Happy 3rd birthday Little Ted

Happy birthday Little Ted :wave:
  12. L

off to vets soon

Dreading it! Oh can't come as he has to to to work so mil is taking me. Last time Harlequin was a right madam and normally oh deals with her :( Thankful we are only going for a VHD jab and discussing spaying dates
  13. L

What music do your bunnies like?

My two don't seem fussed with music but they sit on their sofa and watch OH play Mass Effect :lol:
  14. L

what pellets do you feed your buns?

My two are on excel dwarf ones.... They seem to love it so have decided not to swap them for a while
  15. L

Warning

:shock: How adorable are they?:love::love::love::love:
Back