• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Leanne_20

1. L

New Bunny - Name suggestions please :)

Hmmm poor rabbit is being called Dave at the mo by my dad :oops:.... Dads hey :roll:
  2. L

New Bunny - Name suggestions please :)

After losing Fudgey last thursday it was really horrible seeing the empty hutch just sitting there everytime I saw to the guinea pigs, made me very sad :(. So we agreed to a new one but we would wait a while. HOWEVER, somehow I managed to pop into a pet store yesterday with my boyfriend for...
  3. L

R.I.P Fudgey Feb 2003 - 25th Feb 2010 :(

On the 25th of this month we unfortunately had our little Fudgey pts at the age of 7. It has taken me a while to be able to type this without being blinded by tears :( The poor old girl had uterine cancer and we opted for her to be spayed as she seemed healthy afterwise. The bloods came back ok...
  4. L

Update on Fudgey & Vibes needed please :)

The op didnt happen today, someone elses poor pet had to be rushed in for emergency surgery! :( Have had the bloods done though and everything is fine with them, now just got to see if the cancer has spread...
  5. L

Return of the cyst...

My fudge is 7 this spring and shes hopefully having an op tomo depending on the blood results. She is having blood tests done to check liver/kidney function (as said above) to see if she will cope, we also can choose to have her put on fluids during the op to flush her liver/kidneys to make sure...
  6. L

Update on Fudgey & Vibes needed please :)

Just thought i would post an update, i guess its a way of thinking it through by sharing it with others and getting it off my chest :) Vet is 99.9% sure she has uterine cancer and after working out fudge is actually 6 turning 7 this spring, not actually 8 that was on the vets records! Our plan...
  7. L

Hi everyone im new on here & i need some help with a sad situation

hello, did your bunnys urine have blood in it during the time she had left? fudgeys has and i dont know whether that will be causing her discomfort?
  8. L

hmm i really think the vet was trying to put me off the op because of her age but she told me to go away and think about it. Parents and I have been chatting this evening because we obviously want what is best, fudgey is my younger sisters pet and shes very upset about it all. I think we are...
  9. L

Im thinking its definately blood as its bright red in the shavings, very odd how its only started since the vet had a good feel yesterday. Vet said that the lump may be completely unrelated, its a very hard lump and can be easily felt but seeing as she has a tumour in her womb i cant see it...
  10. L

The vet didnt really say much about it just that the lump on her tummy by her front legs may be related and that it may grow and rub when she moves causing discomfort. I was told to watch out for signs of blood, which after checking her just now she has some in her litter tray :( The vet also...
  11. L

:( Hello, I'm sorry this is a long post. we are abit stuck at the moment about what is best for our bunny rabbit. fudge is 8 and I found a lump on her tummy last night and a trip to vet found out the lump isn't an abscess so most likely a tumour. Upon further investigation she has cancer in...
Back