• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by leanne2525

1. L

Available Individual: Female - rex - 1 year old- Leeds

this was taken when she was bit younger
  2. L

flora in burgess star of the show

thank you
  3. L

when does voting end anyone know?
  4. L

the importence of rescuing bunnys not buying bunnys

Yes it is fron a mass breeder who does all small rodents on massive scale but there nott.really handled or pets because they are more stock to person who sell to them, which isnt nice
  5. L

I've just seen an advert for a 'rescue' hiring out a stud buck

theres a young boy near me started taking in rabbits saying his a rescue asking for donations and selling things to raise money, but he also advertises them as early christmas presents and taking babies to pet shop to find homes, now this boy had good intentions but very very misinformed he...
  6. L

Mischief came 2nd star of the show

it will say rosie (my little girl) and flora:wave:
  7. L

iv voted for everyone too
  8. L

thanks
  9. L

cheers
  10. L

wasnt gonna do a thread as i dont expect lots of people to vote, but if you have time please vote for flora http://www.burgesspetcare.co.uk/excelfeedingplan/star-of-the-show-finalists/rosie-short.html
  11. L

thankyou to those who voted,(closed)

i dont no and its ok im not asking for votes just thought id mention my little girl in top 12 :D
  12. L

thankyou to those who voted,(closed)

my rabbits in final 12 too :-)
  13. L

Dolly the rescue dutch, update on babies

hi, its ok she is being paired up eventually with a rabbit the woman all ready has :-)
  14. L

thats ok , she going to home in essex now :D
  15. L

the dad was lop cross but id say had french lop in him, it nearly killed dolly having these babies as they was large and one got stuck :-(
Back