• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Leanne

1. Leanne

taking rabbits on narrowboat holiday?

I don't think it would be a very relaxing holiday!
  2. Leanne

~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2015

For my best friend Lenny until we meet again xx Shine bright my little star :) xx
  3. Leanne

I'm a little early as I've now got to pop out and may not be back by 8pm. I have lit a virtual candle here: http://gratefulness.org/candle/330056-2/ Please feel free to light one too, at home or virtual and leave a message, memorial, poem, photos here :)
  4. Leanne

~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2015 ~ This thread is a New Years Eve Candle Ceremony for members to share memories and love for those we have lost this year. Please feel free to post photos, poems, special words and happy memories between now and NYE. I'll be lighting a candle for all...
  5. Leanne

The Large Guinea Rescue BABY PICS PT 43!

Silver leaf, it hasn't been dismissed. It isn't strange as people on here respect Honeybunny and if she is quite certain (through years of experience of dealing with all kinds of people who have neglected their animals) that the person isn't a hoarder through mental illness, members here just...
  6. Leanne

Photo Competition & Auction to help get Nibbles off the Ground

The comp dates may change as the thread was only approved yesterday! I've pm'd Siobhan to let her know!
  7. Leanne

3 mails and someone else asking....

Send me the details for the rehoming post please if you haven't already spoken to another mod :wave:
  8. Leanne

advertising?

Hi there, It depends on the business. You also have to be a forum supporter to advertise your services/goods and that is restricted to the For Sale section of the forum. If you PM me I can let you know more details and if your business is suitable to be advertised on the forum. Leanne :wave:
  9. Leanne

Apprehension with rescue rabbits?

I've removed some posts on this thread as I think this is a good thread for members to put forward advice for members who are not sure where to get their next rabbit from. It would be good to disprove the myth that 'rabbits in rescue are more likely to have issues'. :thumb: Please try and be...
  10. Leanne

Amazing coloured rabbit!!

I haven't read the whole thread but the first one states you might have to keep the tri bunny and then last post you're keeping them all? The most sensible option is to neuter all of your rabbits and see if you can realistically give them all the care, financial support and large enough housing...
  11. Leanne

Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve 2014 ~ Leave your happy memories here :)

Such lovely tributes to beautiful friends, thanks for joining us :love:
  12. Leanne

Sunlight streams through window pane onto a spot on the floor..... then I remember, it's where you used to lie, but now you are no more. Our feet walk down a hall of carpet, and muted echoes sound..... then I remember, it's where your paws would joyously abound. A voice is heard along the...
  13. Leanne

I have lit my candle early and here is a group for virtual candles if you're going out or would like to light both :) http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=22095317 Group is RU. I'm a little early so that people can light a virtual candle in advance :)
  14. Leanne

Hello everyone, beautiful memories and pics :) I have been lucky enough not to lose any of my fur family this year so will be thinking of everyone else and celebrating the lives of those who have passed over the bridge. ��
  15. Leanne

This thread is a New Years Eve Candle Ceremony for members to share memories and love for those we have lost this year. Please feel free to post photos, poems, special words and happy memories between now and NYE. I'll be lighting a candle for all those we have lost at 8pm. Those of you who...
Back