• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lazylops

1. L

Peter and Benjamin

Thanks for doing that Chris, I am so useless at working out how to get photos to work. :oops:
  2. L

Hutches

Hutches have now been offered a very good home.
  3. L

Hutches

Three large five foot hutches available free to collector. They need to be kept in a shed or covered as they are not waterproof. If anyone is interested then let me know. Annie
  4. L

Peter and Benjamin

Hi Chris no they are still looking, they are lovely bunnies, but do need a lot of space as they are a lively pair. There are three five foot hutches available too, but they must be kept in a shed or something as they are not waterproof. Annie ps: hopefully seeing your sister at the weekend. :)
  5. L

Peter and Benjamin

These two boys are still looking, if anyone can help, they are a lovely pair of bunnies.
  6. L

Peter and Benjamin

Hi everyone these two boys are still looking for a home if anyone can help. Two five foot hutches available to go with them, however they will need to be weather protected. Annie
  7. L

Peter and Benjamin

have pm'd you.
  8. L

Peter and Benjamin

Hello Lynsey I am inbetween Salisbury and Andover. They aren't bit bunnies, about average size. where are you, do you have rabbits at the moment? Annie
  9. L

Peter and Benjamin

Hello Romy thanks for your message, I hope you find a friend for Darcy soon too. annie x
  10. L

Peter and Benjamin

still seeking a good home for these two lovely bunnies. They are neutered and vaccinated and just over a year old. They are fun rabbits, who do need a confident new owner. they will be sadly missed. :cry: Annie
  11. L

A special request

Hi Eve nothing on Peter and Ben yet. :cry: Annie
  12. L

A special request

Eve you are already doing so much x
  13. L

A special request

thank you all for your support it is gratefully received in this situation. the boys are neutered and vaccinated and in good health. They have two five foot hutches which are joined together, however, these hutches need to have extra protection if they are to go outside as they aren't...
  14. L

A special request

Hello everyone, Eve has agreed to have Bertie, but I still need homes for the bonded boys, I would like to do this fairly soon as things at home are going to get pretty stressful and I don't want the bunnies to suffer, so if anyone can offer these guys a home then please let me know. There are...
  15. L

A special request

Oh Eve, bless you. :D
Back