• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by laura_murray1

1. L

Rabbit after being neutered

Oh good! Thank you guys. He is still on hutch rest but is craving attention and comes to the door every time I check on him. I feel mean as I think he keeps hoping he can come out and play but I know it is for his own good. He has also got a massive appetite now bless him.
  2. L

Rabbit after being neutered

My rabbit got neutered on Tuesday and today is Thursday. He seems to have bounced back extremely fast, which I am pleased about. He is eating and back to being his lively little self. I'm just worried if he is too lively will he hurt himself. How can I stop him running and jumping?
  3. L

Rabbit and dog

Hello, My rabbit is only 16 weeks and he is getting neutered next week. He has been really friendly, jumps on my lap for grass/treats. He lives outside but comes in the house everyday for a few hours. I live with my boyfriend but have a family dog who lives with my parents. The dog comes to...
  4. L

Working and having a 9 week old bunny

Thank you! You have put my mind at rest. He is hopefully getting neutered and having his jabs during next half term. Thanks.
  5. L

Working and having a 9 week old bunny

Hello, I have just bought a nine week old mini lop. He has settled in well. He lives outside and when I go to his cage he hops on my lap and I give him a treat and I am able to pick him up. I bring him in the house for play times but at the moment he is in a pen inside whilst he gets used to...
Back