• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Laura09x

1. Laura09x

possible skin cancer??

My rabbit has vets tommorrow but just to get it off my mind can anyone please describe what skin cancer would look like on a rabbit? as he is loosing a lot of fur and keeps getting bruised colour patches appearing all over his body
  2. Laura09x

seems to look like bruising on his skin also lumpy?? please see pic :(

no not scabs it looks like bruises but no idea how he would of got them or a blood blister
  3. Laura09x

seems to look like bruising on his skin also lumpy?? please see pic :(

i came across this that seems to look like bruising but with blood to the surface it also was a bit lumpy on some parts. it doesn't seem to be bothering him or affecting him in any way as i was touching it. Any ideas on what it could be?? Also lately he has been squeaking when breathing he...
  4. Laura09x

Phillip pics (mostly) :)

What breed is Phillip as i have a new rabbit and we cant seem to figure out the breed of him!!
  5. Laura09x

not sure if its broken or what?

Been to vets he seems to think its defaintly Not broken! but could be a dislocated hip he has given him some painkillers but if he dont get better in a few days bring him back in for a x ray. not to be rude but how much did you pay to have your minis hip sorted?
  6. Laura09x

it was when he was running around i noticd it. if his leg is broken would that mean him being put down :(
  7. Laura09x

He relies on the other side to hold him up but then why is he running around doing binkys if its broken :(
  8. Laura09x

noticed my little smudge has started to walk with a limp or drag his back left leg! When he trys to clean him self he cant and just drops to the floor but at the same time he is running and doing binkys. Will be taking him vets but any ideas whats wrong.
  9. Laura09x

What breed is he??

I have this new rabbit and they was determined he was a dwarf lop 3 weeks from this photo his ears have still not lopped and he looks nothing like a dwarf lop as i already have 2! could any body help to which breed he is? :)
  10. Laura09x

2 bonded already but want to make it 3 will it work?

I have 2 males already bonded and now i have a 3rd and i would really like it if they was all bonded together is it a big no no or would it work? :wave:
  11. Laura09x

Cant think of a name for this little guy any help??

sorry forgot to add Hes male :lol::lol:
  12. Laura09x

Cant think of a name for this little guy any help??

[/URL] [/URL] [/URL] I Already have Fudge & Smudge any suggestions?
  13. Laura09x

I Just Gotta......

14. Laura09x

Online pet shops?

Any one know of any good websites to buy toys etc for bunnies?
  15. Laura09x

Ltd Ed personalised Xmas stockings for Liz at Rainbow Rabbits pics added

Is there any left? i wanted one :( only just seen it!
Back